Chapter 1

I woke up as my alarm went off telling me I had to get up and go to school. I laid in bed thinking weather I should get up or not until I heard my mum "ARIANNA DARLING WAKE UP YOUR FATHERS AT WORK HE SAID HE WILL SEE YOU WHEN HEA HOME HE WONT BE HOME TILL 6:30 TONIGHT". My real name is arianna but everyone calls me aria. Soon after my mum calls me out of bed my best friend Katie comes to get me for school "ARIA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED IM TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL ITS MY TURN TO DRIVE" me and Katie take turns during the week to drive. So I get out of bed and take a shower I dry my hair as much as I can and blow dry the rest I get my hair ties and put my hair up in a pony tail, got dressed in my black shirt and blue  jeans with my sneakers and left my room and walk down the stairs too see my best friend there.

"What took you so long" she said, I replied "hey you know I'm not a morning person" we walked to the kitchen and got breakfast "hey mum can Katie stay here tonight we want to go out and have dinner and then go shopping. I asked. "Yeah sure sweetie just make sure your home by 11:00pm I know what you girls are like"  I said "thanks mum" and we left for school. As we got to school there wasn't much people but i guess we were early. Katie and I walked to our lockers and got out books out "hey aria we have all five classes together today" she mentioned "yeah we always do everyday apart from Wednesday" I giggled. Then one of the girls from my friends group comes up too us "omg guys did you hear about the new guy" Katie and I look at each other and back at the girl i nudged Katie to reply but she was looking at something else i nudged her again.

She told me to look the at tall guy with blonde hair and blue streaks through his fringe his eyes were blue but they weren't just blue they were like crystal blue. As he saw me he stopped it was like a trance we just stared at each other until Katie started shaking me and brought me back to reality "aria what happened?" She asked. "I... I..I don't know" I replied I looked back to see if he was still there but he has disappeared "Katie do you know his name?" She looked at me confused "yeah the girl said it was hmmm hold on let me remember uh! It was Alex" "alex huh" I said without thinking. He seems so familiar she looked at me confused before she could say anything the bell rang for class.