Chapter 13

I woke up still in pain from my ribs I saw that I was back in my room I don't really remember what happened all I do remember was Alex found me along with katie and James so was arch and they took me back here I must of fallen asleep on the way to my room. I saw Alex next to me he looked so upset his head in his hands. I reached to touch him and he looked at me "aria my beautiful girl" he said I saw a tear stream down his face and I wiped it away "Alex, it's okay I'm fine" I said looking at him. I could feel the connection between us it was back and he could feel it too. I could feel how upset he was "I'm never going to let him hurt you again, I swear it" Alex said I went to get out of bed but Alex told me to lay back down "Alex, I'm fine I want to have a shower" I looked at him assuring him that I was okay.

I felt weak but that's only because dominic tried to take my powers. I got on my feet and walked to the bathroom I felt Alex's stare burn the back of my head. He was being protective I get it but I'm only going for a shower not going outside. I got to the bathroom and turned around "stare at me harder and I'm have two holes at the back of my head" I said with a smile. He looked away and back at me before he could reply I shut the door. I got to undressed and turned to hot tap on a few minutes after and the room was fogged I turned the cold on to make the temperature just right and I got in I felt the hot water run down my aching body I looked down and saw the huge bruise on my ribs thank god it was on the other side of my mark I still had the other three.

I saw the vine from my shoulder covered with red roses I could feel the one on my neck and the gold circle on my chest I could feel the power but I want everything to go back to normal "aria you okay, you've been in there for half an hour you haven't teleported from you new power have you" Alex nocked "I'm coming in wait I can do that too" I said. I didn't care he's seen me naked before "tomorrow we're going for breakfast and finding a way to get into the kingdom to take back what's yours then it's James coronation" Alex said looking in the mirror "okay, but we need to be careful at his coronation remember what I saw" I replied still letting the water run he looked at me "yes I remember now hurry up and get out I want to hold you in bed I need you" he said and walked out.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and walked out in to the closet where our clothes are. It's like another room but filled with clothes I couldn't be bothered getting dressed properly so I put underwear on and one of Alex's shirts on it ends just below my hips knowing how short it was I didn't care sleepy I walked to arch who was laying near the fire "how you feeling boy" I said and hugged him around his neck if he stood up my feet would be hanging above the floor. "I'm feeling okay queen" he said. I let go and Alex was standing near the window thinking. I walked behind him and hugged him from behind. I felt him grab my hands and and held them around his waist "I swear love we will have our kingdoms, people and we can join out kingdoms and we will be able to fight anyone who tried to overthrow us we can get married and rule together" he said holding my hands tight I made him let me go and I walked in front of him I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

I kissed his lips and leant my head on his shoulder "that I can't wait to happen but can we sleep now" I said he laughed and I felt his chest vibrate he walked over to the bed holding under my butt from stopping me from slipping and he laid down I removed my legs and stretching them out with his and I soon fell asleep on top of him.

I had woken up still on Alex and I could his breathing he was still asleep. I looked at his beautiful features as he slept. "Keep staring at me like that and you might get a brain freeze" Alex said shocked when he spoke I jumped and fell on the floor with a thump "ouch!" I said out loud my eyes were closed I felt 2 hands take me and put me back on the bed. It was Alex and he was now on top of me. He kissed me hard and got up and left I could hear him laughing at me from the bathroom "shut up Romeo" I said and got dressed in a black dress with one sleeve and one not with a gold arm band wrapped around my upper arm by the time I was dressed I choose to have the gold power only because if anything went wrong I could make sure that I can protect Alex and myself. Alex and I walked down ate breakfast and we spoke to katie so she could help us teleport to this place Alex let me know that this place is dangerous so stay close he also said that I should change the colour of my eyes at the moment they were purple my eyes only go the colour of the power if I want them too but I didn't really think about it until Alex told me they were purple and if people see that they are they will try and hurt me so I closed my eyes and changed them now they were fully black no whites if my eyes were showing just black. Alex didn't seem bothered but James did he seemed a little off but he's probably just nervous with his coronation.

Alex and I help hands as katie said some words and we teleported outside this huge club my guess we weren't just the only supernatural witch controlling fire ice and people there were vampires. "Well could've told me that we were going into a club full of vampires " I said "do our parents know we're here" as I looked at him "no they don't now stay close and don't leave my side" alex said and we walked into the club there was dancing everywhere people grinding on each more vampires drinking blood from necks of other vampires "well isn't this pleasant" I muttered but I stopped for a moment there was a lady in this square cage she had huge wings on her back she locked eyes on me and put her finger up ushering me towards her at that b point I lost my state of mind before I knew it I was up near the cage I could hear Alex screaming my name the lady with wings spoke "hello my queen, I'm a little stuck just open the latch and set me free" I opened the latch and she flew out and stood In front of me.

She touched my head I felt two burns on my back and she spoke again "thankyou my lady but now you have to put up with these things a long with me" she jumped up and flew away I could feel Alex's emotions he was shocked and angry I looked down and I was in a leather bra half shirt thing with the most shortest shorts and my butt was hanging out of them you could now see my marks because the dress I was wearing covered it all eyes were in me I felt someone behind me it was Alex "WE NEED TO GO NOW" he said I looked behind me and where I felt the burning was two gigantic black wings shocked I screeched "aria we need to go tell katie NOW" he yelled. I called for katie through our minds and in seconds we were gone back to arealia. My eyes were closed and all I heard was "holy shit aria what the HELL happened" i knew it was katie I opened my eyes and looked behind me again they were still there "I.... have no idea" I said back Alex was holding my hand next to me he let go and stood next to James who was next to katie I looked at them their jaws open except Alex "aria I told you to stay next to me" he said with irritation "Hey!" Katie called out "it's not her fault you know what fallen angels are like Alex she couldn't of helped it" Alex looked at katie then James "don't look at me but Katie's right" James replied "okay, fine well there's no WAS of getting rid of the wings-" before Alex could Finnish I opened my wings and flapped them all three of them fell to the ground as I took off I was hovering above the ground about two meters up "YOU know I can hear you right, I can feel what your feeling I'm sorry for whatever I did okay?" I let myself down and walked off my winds trailing behind me "aria wait" Alex screamed

"arch come!" I called to arch he was in front of me quick "what happened aria?" Arch said "just take me somewhere quiet away from here I'll explain later" I said the wings were really heavy so I jumped on archs back and he took off running I could hear Alex James and katie yelling at each other Alex spoke to me "I'm sorry come back" I looked back and I chose to ignore it.

Aria: the discovering On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara