Chapter 7

We were in a cave it was beautiful there were different coloured lights floating around. It was beautiful I've never seen anything like it Alex took my hand and looked into my eyes "I know this is sudden and I don't want to lose you ever and I mean ever again, living without you was the most painful thing I've ever had to go through and I know that this has been messed up but I want to ask you something" he got down on one knee. "arianna I love you so much will you take me to be YOUR king forever?" I looked down at him with tears in my eyes and said "as long as I can be YOUR queen until death" he stood up "so that's a yes?" He asked "of course yes..YES" I replied. He opened a red box and there was a beautiful red,black,blue and purple diamond ring the colours were all faded into this one diamond "Alex it's beautiful" he didn't say anything he looked at me.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. It was like everything in the world disappeared. We eventually sat down and ate dinner that was set up for us already it was amazing. Hours later we were walking back taking and laughing "aria do you know why they call you queen as well as god? Alex asked knowing I didn't "no I only know I'm queen of my kingdom" I said back "they call you god because your a lot stronger then you think you are, love" Alex explained "am I dangerous like could I hurt you" I asked "well probably if you had anger against me or if you can't control your powers" Alex said

I felt my heart sink a little "hey it's okay, I know you won't hurt me, love" Alex said not worried "I hope so" I said. We got back to the palace and katie was waiting with everyone in the throne room Alex and I walked in hand in hands and Alex said "she said yes" everyone cheered I stood with a smile on my face. we all had a gathering and it went for hours I met people who were going to help get our kingdoms back the party ended and everyone walked back to their rooms me, Alex, katie and James were all together "so katie I saw you and James tonight" I said with a wink. James looked at me and laughed "what about it? Katie said. "You guys together?" Alex asked. "What is this some kind of team up with the king and queen?" James said laughing. "Hey you guys are queens and kings too, well soon you will be James" I said we all looked at each other and laughed "we all need to stay together to get through this" I said "yeah we all do... we do.." James said.

We got to our rooms and I walked over to my bed and face planted right into my pillow while Alex went for a shower. I sat up waving my fingers around slowly while the flames on my fingers move and danced around them. Alex got out then I went to have one I got into the shower and washed my hair and on my body I saw my symbol it was 2 fire symbols linked together with a circle around them. I got out of the shower dried my shortish black hair I got dressed into one of Alex's shirts it also smelt like him and put my underwear on and walked out Alex was already in my bed waiting I could hear James and katie still up talking I went to get a drink when I got a sharp pain at the back of my neck I dropped the glass and it shattered every where Alex jumped out of bed and picked me up and took my over to the bed.

I still had my hand on my neck once the pain died down Alex told me to move my hand and he was shocked I could feel it "alex what's wrong?" I asked "you don't just have one symbol now you have 2" he said "w..wait what?" I said "yeah you have the same same symbol as me now" he said "that's what I meant by your a lot stronger then you think" he added "thi.. this is what you meant does that mean I will get Katie's symbol too?" I asked "yes and..." I looked at him "and what Alex" he looked back at me "you'll get Dominics" he replied " this is crazy and a lot to take in I'm really tired we will let everyone know in the morning" I said. Alex got up to clean the glass and got a cup of water for me and I took a sip, laid down i felt Alex come closer and hugged me from behind he whispered in my ear "you look good with my shirt by the way" I turned kissed him and snuggled up to him and went to sleep.

I woke up with Alex still hugging me and I found myself snuggled up into his chest "finally your awake, I didn't want to get up otherwise it would of woken you up" he said in a sleepy voice. I looked up to him and kissed his nose and snuggled up into his chest again "so how was your sleep my love" Alex asked " It was good I didn't have a nightmare of Dominic and my kingdom" I replied with a muffled voice. "Yeah.. about that we know someone who can take us to the kingdom, YOUR kingdom and see if we can find a way into and let all our kingdoms soldiers that you can save then if they help us when the time does come, we can fight from the inside aria there's a chance we can save everything and return it all to harmony again" Alex said with enthusiasm. "Then we bloody hope we I'll get the kingdom back" I said.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom surprisingly I was back to normal my short black hair and my green eyes. I got into the shower washed my hair and suddenly the water froze. I screamed "ALEX HELP" Alex smashed the door down and didn't care I was naked. He got my towel and wrapped me up picked me up from the shower and said "holy shit aria your freezing" I was trembling in his arms as he held me tight "aria can you try and light the fire place you will probably pass out from how cold you are" he said worried "I..I..I can't i..i..I'm to to cold" I said jittering through my teeth "KATIE!, KATIE WE NEED YOUR HELP" Alex screamed.

Katie came bursting in with James "bloody hell its so cold in here, O.M.G ALEX WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She basically screamed "it wasn't me, just light the dam fire before she dies from hypothermia and I'll tell you after" Alex demands. Katie leans down and says a few words and the fire place goes up in flames I felt the heat and could see my colour returning to me "okay so what the bloody hell is going on huh?" Katie said angry but worried "it.. it wasn't his fault katie" I said and put my head down to revile my neck katie and James gasps "oh my god" James says and runs out of the room. katie just stood there shocked "uh oh" as katie said that the parents come bursting into my room asking all of these questions. Alex could feel the anger inside me and he quickly moved me and him away of the fire place because he knew what was coming next "WOULD EVERYONE SHUT IT" I screamed and as I did the room heated up like it was 30 degrees and the fire place roared loud with purple flame "aria calm down please" Alex whispered in my ear.

Everyone stood still shocked as I calmed down and the fire went to normal "everyone I'm sorry, I'm naked with only a towel around me I felt like I was going to die from freezing myself to death-" I said almost in tears. no one replied they just stood there "darling" my mum spoke up "your hair and you eyes they a..A.. are white" my mum said shocked. "Uh.. can everyone please leave.." I asked no one moved "LIKE LEAVE NOW?!?" They all walked out leaving me and Alex in the room. I got up ran into the bathroom Alex followed me and slammed the door in his face and locked it. I heated up my hand and put it in the door handle too make it red hot so no one would come in "aria let me in.. please I know what your feeling" Alex said. "NO, NO YOU DONT. no one does anymore I want things to go back to normal I almost killed everyone I could control my anger Alex and it's only going to get worse" I said sobbing

I moved away from the door to the corner of the room my legs up to my chest and my head in my knees. I started to cry harder and then I felt warmth around my body. It was Alex I looked up and jumped on him, hugged him and cried he picked me up, took me and sat with me on the bed still in his arms. "Shhhhh it's okay" he told me. A few minutes later I was about to fall asleep until someone came and knocked on the door "uh hey I..its me katie and James were going out to look uh around if you guys wanted to come" she said Alex looked at me and I nodded. "I uh I need to get dressed" I said and went to the closet.