Chapter 5

I woke up and I saw Alex next to me I kissed his forehead and he hugged me tighter I whispered in his ear "we have to get up sleepy head" he slowly opens his eyes he moves swiftly and before I knew it he was on top of me. "So we going to make this official?" He said playfully "I don't know are we sleepy head" I said with laughter "I take that as a yes?" He asked again. I replied"yes of course as long as you not keep anything from me if I have any questions". I pushed him off and crawled on top of him and sat on stomach and kissed him he looked at me with his beautiful Blue eyes through his blonde and blue hair. "You should look at your hair it's very.... purple your eyes too" he said trying not to laugh.

I rushed off the bed to the bathroom and screamed "what the hell m..m..MY HAIR!". Alex walked over too the bathroom and popped his head in "you look fine it actually suits you" he winked and left the room to go to the kitchen. I stood in the mirror and didn't look away till my phone buzzed. I went to my dresser and looked at it. Katie had messaged me "hey I'm leaving with Alex to go get our things and tell our parents what's happened. we will be back soon. Love you" I replied "okay please be careful". "We will xx" she said back and I put my phone back on my dresser and went into the kitchen I saw mum and dad.

"I have two question" I said sitting down on the sofa. "We know, what do you have to ask" my mum said. "Why is my hair purple and my eyes why weren't they like this before the magic like I had magic before why did it stop and didn't have purple eyes and hair" I asked "it's because you forgot about your magic when Dominic took your memories, once you forget your magic your magic form gets taken over with your human form there fore you looked human before rather then now." My mum answered.

"So why has my magic only came back to me now to me now why not Thursday or Wednesday" I asked again. "Because the last time you saw Dominic was 10 years ago I guess seeing him and the death walkers brought your the rest of your memories back along with your magic" my dad replied. "So those things are the death walkers?" I said shivering. "Yes and they are very dangerous you have to be careful" my mum explained. After talking katie and Alex got back with their parents. Katie's mum and dad Liz and Craig came and gave me a huge hug "sorry sweetie that you had to find out this was and sorry we didn't tell you" Liz said and Craig agreed. Then Alex's parents walked up to me "well haven't you grown into a beautiful queen you probably don't remember us but I'm Marie and this is Jayson"Alex's mum said "h..hello I do remember you I.. just not that well" I said " NO.. no need to be sorry sweetie it's okay it's not your fault it's that nasty Dominic and his wife's fault" she said, turned and walked to my parents.

As the parents got into a group I walked over to Alex and katie who were talking "h..hey I'm going to go pack I'll um.. be in my room" I said a little upset. Alex looked at me and knew how I was feeling "hey! We will come help" katie broke the silence. So we walked up the stairs into my room "so... how you takin it.. also purple looks really good on you" katie said."yeah I guess it's all a little overwhelming but I guess I'll have to get use to it and I'm actually starting to like it myself" I said Alex looked at me and smiled at that moment the worry and sadness was replaced with warmth and happiness Alex had a giggle.

"What? Am I missing something here?" Katie said confused. "No nothing" I replied "hmm okay.." she said "Thi ha are going to get more complicated aren't they "yeah they are but as long as we are all together we will be fine" Alex said walking over to us I stood up and katie and Alex hugged me "were so sorry we couldn't tell you earlier if we did we risked the chance if Dominic finding us but I guess it's to take for that" katie said "no it's fine I'm glad I know now I'm going I mean WERE going to take out kingdoms back and out people" I said with anger.

A few hours later and we were done packing. "I guess you have to get ready we will leave you come down after" katie said pausing Alex out the door.  I went I told the bathroom and noticed that I looked so different I had purple hair and eyes as I looked I stared to cry then I heard my bedroom door open I quickly wiped my eyes and Alex walked in. He saw me and gave me a hug "it's going too be okay I promise" he said he let go "I'll wait out here okay?" He asked "okay I replied" I got dressed into my jeans and my long black sleeved shirt I looked at myself once more and I got my finger and touched the mirror and it smashed shards went everywhere.

I cut my finger and my leg got cut from the falling shards there was blood all over my leg seeping threw my jeans and blood hands. Alex rushed in worried "what the hell happened there's blood everywhere" he said. "All I did was touch the mirror and it smashed everywhere" I felt this feeling it was a weird feeling and looked down pulled my jeans up and there was no cut it was like nothing happened. Alex cleaned me up and told me I should go change my pants so I went back into the bathroom and changed into shorts and came out Alex took my hand and lead me down the stairs.

We got into the Kitchen and everyone looking at us. "So you guys official" katie said excited. "I guess we are" I replied looking up at Alex. Katie took me away and everyone spoke and laughed in this time of reuniting. Knowing full well what we had in stored it was scary even thinking about it. "Hey guys me and aria are going to go for a walk" katie said and we walked out of the house down the street " I'm going to miss this place" I said "as up setting as it is aria we have to its for OUR safety" katie said with sadness

"i..I know I just have so many memories here, remember when you and me were 10 years old and we were walking down the street then we saw a dog and realised was aggressive and we ran for the hills?" I said laughing. Yeah hahaha we got back to yours and almost passed out from running and laughing so hard while we were running hahaha" katie said laughing really hard then I covered her mouth "we need to go there's something here I can feel it and if I can feel it so can Alex and I don't want him to worry" I said katie and I stared to was then we can back to mine.

We got into the door "everything fine girls" Craig said "yeah everything fine" I said with a smile Alex looked at me because he felt what I felt and I winked he got what I meant. "So we're ready to go?" Katie said "i..I guess we are" everyone said.
Katie's mum Liz gets out a red crystal and a black candle "aria darling come over here love" she asked I walked over "light this for me would you let's see if we can control this power you have" without struggle I clicked my finger and fire lit the top of it I held my finger to the wik and it lit I shook my hand and the purple flame in my finger went out. She chanted words while she did so I turned to katie "so your kind of a witch" I asked her "yeah you could say that" she replied. Once her mum finished we got our things and left. And landed in this beautiful grass land, welcome to acelia kingdom aria.