Chapter 12

The party was still going it went all day there was so much dancing and laughing everyone was soon on the floor dancing and having fun. A few hours later the party finished up and everyone were about to go to their rooms I wanted to go out so i let Alex know I was going to go outside. Arch followed we got outside and I sat on the steps. "Hey arch, I swear I will make dominic pay for taking everything away from me,
I've lost everything my memories and my kingdom" I sighed along with a short growl sigh from arch. I closed my eyes heard something . I ignored it and arch spoke through our heads "aria there are 5 death walkers near where your train" I remembered the training James taught me. I got up "arch stay don't move" I said he looked at me and whined I started walking to them knowing I could probably die from this I got there and went to speak before someone behind me hit my head and I got nocked out.

I woke up feeling really sick and drained. I couldn't see but slowly my vision came back to me. I was chained to the wall and It looked like I was in some kind of cabin the windows were barred and I couldn't move to look out. I tried and tried eventually I got feeling in my toes and it moved up my body all I remember was going up to the death walkers maybe I passed out and arch took me to the palace but why would the windows be barred and why and I in the floor in a room with no bed or toilet. Suddenly I hear footsteps and the door burst open and slammed shut "well looks like your awake" I recognised the voice "dominic!" I replied he came closer so I could see him he crouched down "the one and only" he gave me a wicked smile "let me go you piece of crap" I screamed at him and managed to get up on my feet still chained to the wall he walked towards me and slapped me so hard I was sent flying backwards "don't talk to me like that little girl, I could kill you right here... oh but wait... I need your powers first" he said with a grin he inched closer "I swear you fucking touc..." I Finnish mid sentence to feel a pain in my ribs I screamed in pain he had booted me in the ribs. "No ones going to hear you aria, once your powers are gone I'll have them and you'll be stuck here for the rest of your life you see" he walked over and yanked me up off the floor and managed to rip the chains of the wall and drag me to the door and threw me out. "No one is here and your in the middle of nowhere"

He was right there was no one and there was just Forrest and trees and this little cabin no houses no nothing it was during the day so I guess I was asleep for the rest of that night. I heard a stick crunch someone was watching or it was my imagination going all stupid from how hard he hit me I looked at him "why are you doing this, your sad, greedy and helpless why do you like to take things from people what did we ever do to you." He looked at me shocked "oh your parents didn't tell you? They stole you from me, I'm your real father aria thats why you have my symbol you are my daughter we're family" he replied I stared at him and said calmly but you could hear anger "if I was EVER your daughter I'd be ashamed to be apart of your twisted family, your all horrible people and you and your wife can go rot in hell. "Fine! You stupid little girl I'll be back when you've lost your powers" and he picked me up and said "you wait I'll take everyone you love before you know it" he threw me too the floor and after that he disappeared. I stayed on the grass crying wishing I was safe in Alex's arms. Then I saw something come out of the trees
-----------------------------------------
Alex's POV

When we heard arch crying while running to find someone we thought aria was hurt but when he got to us aria wasn't with him. My heard sunk I looked at arch "dominic has aria doesn't he" I said. I couldn't feel our connection there was nothing there I felt nothing. Arch nodded I called everyone down to the ball room and told them what's happened arias parents went to their rooms arias mum was crying but her dad was trying so hard to keep it together for his wife. my parents were upset but they went to find a way to find her. katie and I were affected a lot katie having to lose her best friend and me my soulmate. Katie left to go to her room with James, james was helping her up the stairs while she tried to walk.

Arch was still there "Alex I..I.. I might know where aria is, before I came to aria I had seen dominic talking to those death walkers I heard something about a cabin in the Forrest near the boarder I didn't hear that aria was involved but something didn't seem right" I looked at arch "we have to go get her now before anything happens" I said arch looked at me and shook his head "dominic will still be there Alex waiting for her to wake up, he might of controlled her to harm anyone that comes near the cabin" he looked out the door towards the Forrest "we will go get her in the morning for now you  vneed to get rest and stay strong for aria" arch said but he was right what if she was controlled she wouldn't hurt me though I know she wouldn't but if dominic was there he could push it even more I agreed with arch and we walked up there stairs and into her room it smelt like her but the warmth was gone i felt hollow like I had no soul no feelings I went and had a shower and got dressed and got into bed I didn't sleep, I couldn't sleep knowing that aria my love was out there asleep with that bastard dominic who took her away from me.

I couldn't sleep I was laying in bed for an hour arch was asleep so I stepped out of the room and went to the garden I sat on the bench and looked to the stars while fiddling with the ring on my finger the stars reminded me of arias eyes I just wish I was there to save her. I heard someone walking towards me it was James and katie I looked over "couldn't sleep either" James asked "no, I couldn't" I replied I looked at katie while James held her, her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying "katie you okay" I asked "no what if we lose her Alex we don't even know where she is" she replied "I do, arch heard dominic talking to those walkers and she might be in a cabin near the border" I replied Katie's eyes lit up but then she looked at James "why aren't you going to her now" katie said "arch said she might be controlled and if she is and dominic is there he could push it and she could kill me but I don't think that she would"
I replied I wanted to see her so bad but I knew I couldn't not yet a few hours and we all stared to get tired we went back to our rooms and went to sleep it took me a few minutes till I was out. I woke up I had to put a shirt on and my shoes I left the room and went to breakfast arch was waiting for me in the breakfast hall I sat down I couldn't eat I didn't eat I told everyone what arch had told me her parents seemed happy when i told them I was going to go get her and I wouldn't come back until she was back her parents thanked me katie and James said they will come too they went to go get the horses out of the stall while i fed arch apples James and katie soon met up with me to go get aria away from dominic. We left towards the Forrest it took a while we had to stop and give the animals food and water to keep the energy up. soon we reached the cabin I was dominic talking to someone on the floor he moved and it was aria one side of her face was was red and I went to walk forward but arch stopped me and a stick broke I saw aria look towards the direction I saw him pick her up and threw her to the ground and disappeared as he left I ran out to see her crying she looked up at me with those beautiful white eyes she choose ice as her power but it looked like she couldn't use it James, katie and arch followed behind me aria moved towards me and said "he's got something planned he's going to take you guys away from me everyone I love" she was still crying I picked her up in my arms and she cried in pain I lifted up her shirt to see the side of her ribs and there was a massive bruise purple in the middle blue and yellow in the outside it almost covers her whole side and stomach her face was red from where I guess he hit her. She dug her gran into my chest and hugged her, her crying stared to soften "I'm never going to leave you alone ever again my love I promise" I said I put her on arch and and I got on after. James and katie got on their horses and we we went back to the palace. When we arrived arias parents were outside waiting they saw aria and all the bruises on her arms and legs arias mother ran after her and said put her in her room we will get katie to fix her up Alex you go with katie James you need to start getting your coronation ready in the next 2 days. We listened and we took aria up to her room katie did what she could and I stayed with aria till she woke up.