Chapter 16

I got to the store and walked in as Alex and maxen came out of the change rooms. Alex had a black suit on with a blue tie and maxen also had a black suit on with a gold tie "happy with what your wearing?" I asked "yes I am ari" maxen said "well isn't that good monster, now you two the coronation starts at 5:00 and it's now 3:00 in the afternoon katie and I need to take a lot of time to get shopping and get ready so get dressed we're leaving" I said they walked into the change rooms and got dressed the lady put the suits in a plastic covering I paid for them and we lest back for the palace we arrived back and katie was waiting "come on aria lets gooooo" katie said excitedly "yes yes hold on" I replied I turned to Alex "find arch and maxen should be fine with him until you've finished the food for today I'll be back soon. I love you" I said and kissed Alex before I knew it I was out of the doors again katie had evil smile "oh we're not going to markets we're going back to earth for our dresses" katie said "oh nah uh we will be late when we get back" I said "it's only the get together party witch goes for an hour and then the coronation starts silly" she said back "okay what if we do get back how are we going to go there with my wings" I stretched them out "their 4 meters both ways katie people are going to notice" I said looking at her "that's why I'm a witch they will only be visible to non-humans" she replied "wait there- okay nvm hurry and put the spell on and we can leave but I swear katie if our parents find out we're dead" I said "don't be silly" katie laughed and before I knew it we were back on earth.

Katie and I landed in a park right near the shopping area there were so many formal stores to look at we walked around and I think we looked at all the stores apart from one we walked in and the dresses in here were beautiful I've never seen anything like these dresses I think this is a store for as katie said non-humans "okay well I think we found the right store" katie said and left to go look around "yeah okay leave me alo-" I got cut off from someone who spoke to me "well Alex and your parents wouldn't be happy your here aria" a voice spoke stunned I turned around to find my Alex's brother I had a flash back to when I was little I didn't remember him till now and Alex never mentioned him "oh my god Sam" I said "the one and only" he replied sam was the jealous one there was always something off about him and I realised he was the reason Alex's kingdom got taken over "get away from me I said backing up, you have no right to talk to me" I said katie heard and walked over "well..well.. if it isn't the traitor" said katie she didn't look happy "come on aria ignore him he won't hurt us" she said pulling me "w..wait you were the one watching me today at the markets" I said looking at him "I sure was" he said "okay well you tell dominic to come watch me himself" I said "well he does have 4 kingdoms too look after so I don't blame him" Sam replied with a tone of amusement.

I felt my blood boil before I could say anything Alex bursted through the doors I thought to myself wait how did he know- ohhh I didn't block him out when we left katie stood still clearly shocked from what has happened Alex stood in front on me protective "Sam what are you doing here your a traitor" Alex scoffed "is that any way to treat your brother" Sam said with an evil smile alex got into sams face "you are NOT my brother" he said angrily "how about we take this outside" Sam said and looked at me and turned for the door the four of us got outside and they started to fight then I saw Sam pull out this weird knife to stab Alex I jumped between them and put my wing between the knife and alex I dent a sharp pain and there was blood dripping from my black wing  Alex clearly saw it but it didn't bother me "Samuel you are a disgrace to us royals and you deserve to suffer now go back to your leader and tell him we're coming" I said and pushed him when I went to push him again he took my wrists and spun me around so that my wings and back were against his stomach he held the knife to my neck Alex went to help me but Sam spoke "move and I'll kill her" Alex looked at me worried I tilted my head up to look at Sam and then I looked at Alex he said my eyes went gold and I looked back at sam "sam how about you let me go" I said seeing if what James taught me about compelling people will be useful sam slowly let me go "now go back to dominic and never show your face again" with that he left there was still blood but the stab wound was gone I guess they heal "aria what the hell were you two thinking, coming out here you could've gotten yourself killed" Alex yelled he seemed more worried then angry "it was my idea, She said we shouldn't but I didn't listen h..how did you get here?" Katie said "well I got here by your parents katie but no they don't know you guys are here I told them i need to go get some things from the house" Alex said I was relieved "you two need to hurry with what your going to wear after what just happened I don't want to stay here any longer" Alex said.