Chapter 9

I looked at Alex feeling worry "Alex I have 3 symbols which makes me a lot stronger" I said worried "it's fine my love I'm sure I'll be able to handle it and it's not just me who's going to help you katie is going to help you with her side of the symbol and I'll help you with mine and if anything goes wrong James will be there" Alex said and kissed my forehead "but what about my original power?" I asked "well you'll naturally adapt to it but with the other 3-" he couldn't finish because I cut him off "WHAT there's a third?" I asked he looked at me and said "yeah I told you remember" Alex said "okay.. what does it look like?" I asked "it's a plane gold circle"Alex replied he looked at me "What is their power then?" I asked Alex "they can mark anyone, control them and see visions of the future and past. The only way to stop them from controlling them is to kill the person who put the control on them or find someone who also has the circle" he said "so your saying when I get that mark I can control anyone? and if I wanted I could also mark you katie and James" I asked "yes you can" he said worried "I don't want to have that power" I said to Alex

Alex and I spoke more before I realised that we have to go to training. Alex told me to go to katie because she has some training clothes so I got up out of bed and took off the bed sheets and wrapped myself up in it "I've already seen you naked you know" Alex said laughing "oh really" I looked at him and dropped the bed sheet and turned back around I saw him move a little in surprise. until I walked into the dressing room and got changed into a tight black dress and walked out "you better be ready when katie and I leave" I said and walked to him and kissed him "I love you Alex" I said he looked shocked and said it back and I left the room.

I got too Katie's room and nocked "yeah come in" katie replied I walked through the door and saw cloths on the bed "these are the royal training cloths James gave to me mine are on the dresser yours are on the bed" katie said I walked over to the bed and looked down there were only 3 and each one matched the powers I had. katie obviously katie chose the the red but most revealing one probably so show off in front James. But I thought to myself why not do the same but for Alex I had chosen the white one it was surprisingly comfortable katie came out dressed "dayum Alex will want to get in your pants for the first time" katie said jokingly and saw my expression her face turned into a huge grin and before she said anything I said "don't you dare ask about it" she looked away and laughed and she said "you have to tell me" she said "no!" I replied "okay okay fine so what power are we going to focus on today

i looked down and all katie gave me a weird look and said "what?" I looked at her "I can change once we've finished training from the first power" I said "ooooooooh" katie replied "oh and also there's a ball coming up for James coronation and we need you ready for anything that happens it's James time to be king and we will be expecting unwanted visitors" se said looking at me I sighed for hells sake when will this end I slumped on the bed and slid off and was sitting on the floor against the bed "come on lazy we have to get going" katie said. She helped me up and we left her room we met up with James on the way and katie kissed him. "So there's nothing going on is there" I said laughed and walked ahead to see Alex Waiting against the wall a black and reddish suit I changed immediately to my long white hair.

I ran up to him and kissed him he lifted me up and hugged me "so you ready to get your ass kicked" he said and smiled at me "your on" I said running James and katie followed behind Alex we got outside and I ran to the grassy area "let's get started" Alex said. Katie and James stand watch and Alex helps me 2 hours later we had a break suddenly i felt dizzy then I fell too my knees and saw something it wasn't in the past because it was at James coronation. Dominic was standing in the throne room and it was during the day so the coronation hadn't started I saw James and Dominic talking I couldn't hear anything until I walked closer Dominic spoke "so prince is everything going according to plan?" James looked at him and spoke it didn't sound like him but it was him "yes everything is. when I signal you, you and those things come and kill everyone as long as I stay prince you can have this kingdom but what about the princess?" Dominic went to turn and leave but before he did "I have big plans for her and you better not disappoint me James" and vanished.

I felt the blood boil in my body as I drifted back into sight of the green grass and I saw Alex I pounced up and I felt the fire in my hands and let go of flames toward James he moved out of the way quickly and Alex screamed at me "ARIA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I looked down and I was in all black my eyes were black my hair my clothes I felt a burning on my chest but I ignored it and I looked away and said "stay the hell out of this Alex" and ran after James he stood in fear I pushed him to the ground and said "you think you can fool them but not me" I looked and Alex was behind me while katie stood in shock.

Alex tried to pull me away but I was strong a lot stronger. I pushed Alex away and he hit the ground "James you traitor your working with dominic I'm going to rip your throat out" I went to do so but before I could I heard Alex "aria please calm down this isn't you" I looked at him with tears down my face my eyes went less black only the whites showing but I saw the image again of the throne room my eyes went black immediately "he's a traitor Alex I screamed" James looked at me scared out of his wits "aria I don't know what you saw but that wasn't me" I could feel Alex going through my head trying to find out what has caused this "aria I swear I would never do anything to hurt you guys"

my eyes drifted away to Alex "aria" he said in my head "dominic is controlling James at that point some how he has gotten to James and is controlling him" I looked at James who was now with katie "w..w..what" I said my eyes were no longer black just the part that's coloured everyone looked scared of me I looked around and ran I heard Alex yell my name but I ran into the Forrest. Soon after I found myself smack into someone she was tallish and had long wavy black hair like mine but it was wavy and her eyes were black she looked like me but old and mean it definitely wasn't me I tried to remember who it was then I said "Julia" she looked at me and gave me the most chilling smile "well.. hello there aria" she looked at me "sorry to make this short but I'd be careful of James my husband will get a hold of him soon" I screamed at her "you won't touch anyone you wicked bitch" she slapped me so hard I went flying.

"don't you dare talk to me like that" she yelled I got up and as I was going to hit her she vanished. I half walked and half crawled to a tree and slid down it.