Chapter 11

We got into my room and Alex shut the door I put arch down and he grew back into his real size. I looked up to him and smiled and hugged arch Alex came over and patted arch Arch purred I let go of arch and picked up my towel from off the chair and the bed was made "huh" I muttered I walked over to the fire place and lit it with my hand arch walked over to it and laid down near the warmth I kissed his nose and walked into the bathroom and Alex followed I shut the door and he looked at me and put his hand on my face "I love you so much aria" Alex said I looked up to him and smiled "I love you too Romero" I replied and laughed.

"Look as much as I want to keep talking I need to shower" I said Alex looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile "Doesn't bother me" he replies I pointed to the door "get out Romero" he laughed kissed me on the lips and left. "God I love him" I said under my breath. I got undressed and went into the shower I saw all the symbols apart from the one on the back of my neck. But I saw the other 3 one on the front of my hip the one going from my shoulder down to my hand and the one on my chest.

I thought to myself "how did things get so messy" I heard arch reply "I don't know master but please be happy Alex and I want you to be happy" I stood there and didn't reply how could I be happy I miss my school I miss my home I exhaled loudly soon the lights went off in the bathroom "Alex.." I called soon the lights came back on "it's okay Aria I accidentally turned the bathroom lights off"something to feel right I got out of the shower and got dressed quickly then I felt something wet under my feel "oh shit" I said and screamed "ALEX?" Tried to open the door "shit shit shit shit SHIT". I tried to control the darkness but I couldn't so I let it through my eyes went black and I smashed the door down. I saw Alex was stabbed there was blood everywhere arch was locked in the room. "Alex who did this" I asked impatient and pissed.

It was one of the..th." he replied drifting away at that point I didn't cry I was pissed utterly fucking pissed I smashed the door and let arch through and told him to take Alex to katie. I up and left the room I knew who did it. I got to James door and smashed it down "James you bastard" I screamed and then stoped dead in my tracks I saw James on the floor my cold and dark side lifted away " James shit who did this" James wasn't badly hurt he was only beaten "dominic he left a message for you, he told me that you give up everything or next time he will kill alex me katie and the rest and leave you alone so turn weak and rule with him" I looked at him this will never end the more people he hurts the more angry I get and more determined to rip his throats out.

James got up and said "where is Alex" I looked at him "I told arch to take him to katie so she can heal him" I said back confused "no no no that won't work he needs your power you guys are bonded together" James said. I muttered shit and walked out of the room "ARCH COME HERE BOY" soon I hear the loud thumps of his paws running to me I jumped on archs back and told James too get on as well James gets on and we run back to Alex
He was lying on Katie's bed and she turned around and told me you have to do it. katie told me the words I had to say.

Alex was so pale and he was sweating I said the words katie told me to say and pushed my hands on the wound soon enough the blood stopped. I got up and left the room arch went to follow "stay!" I spat he whined and I walked out of the palace and into the grassed area. I screamed "dominic where the hell are you, you bastard" I had no idea what i was doing "DOMINIC YOU COWARD I WILL KILL YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU HURT ANYONE I LOVE" I fell the the floor I didn't cry and just sat there I head a voice behind me say "get up" I got up and saw James "one of my old friends h..he had the darkness that's inside of you. I helped him control it and now I'm going to do the same to you" he said.

He stared talking and helped me with it, it was fun we messed around occasionally and laughed and I felt better 3 hours had passed and it was 11:30 pm. I had been able to control the power in 3 hours but I was so tired and drained "arch!" I heard him come after me "I'm going to bed now I'm glad I helped" James said and left arch came over to me and I sat on the floor he laid behind me and and I leaned against him looking at the stars "there's going to be something big coming arch I can feel it" I said "I know aria but when it does you'll be ready I just know it" he replied after about 10 minutes my eyes stared to get heavy and I could hardly walk arch put me on his back and we went back to the palace I got into my room and the blood was gone the doors were fixed Alex was already in our bed asleep I guess katie cleaned up the room for me while I was with James. I got dressed into clothes that weren't covered in blood. Arch shrunk and jumped on the bed and I followed behind him. He slept by my feet Alex turned over his sleepy eyes looked at me I looked back kissed him on the cheek then he pulled me close too him and I snuggled my head into his chest and we both fell asleep.

I woke up and saw Alex was gone I heard a knock at my door "aria.." katie called "uh yeah come in I replied sleepy "where are the boys I asked " I have no idea I woke up and I saw James gone out of my bed. "So you guys official" I asked sitting up "yeah I guess we are, well get out of bed have a shower and get dressed we can look for the boys." Something seemed eager in her voice "did you get arch a giant bed" I asked her "yeah I did it's huuuuuuuge isn't it" she said I looked at her

"wait something's up where's is arch" I asked "oh stop asking questions go have a bloody shower" she replied "okay okay I'm going Jesus"I said back I got in and out of the shower and put on a nice flowly dress that was white with sparkly silver going down from the top to the  bottom I choose what I wanted to look like I put up my white hair and you could see my symbols apart from my own. the only ones you could see was the one on my back the one on my arm and the one on my chest. I walked out and katie was dressed too "like I said we're queens we miles we'll dress like one" she said and exits the room and I follow we got to the throne room and everyone screams "happy birthday queen aria" including katie "shit" I muttered "I forgot my birthday" I walked down the stairs and Alex was waiting for me.

He took my hand helping me off the last step "happy birthday my love" he said. I went to my parents and gave them a huge hug "you forgot didn't you darling" my dad asked "yeah I did.. with everything that's going on I completely forgot" I replied with sadness "don't be sad my darling" my mum replied "we got you something" I looked at them both as they gave me a box I opened it up it was this diamond necklace it was big and purple and on either side of it with small blue, red, white, and black "mum... dad... I..I.. it's beautiful thankyou" I told them. my dad hinted for me to turn around he draped the necklace around my neck and hocked it. "Enjoy the party my beautiful girl" my mother said and my dad kissed my head. I walk over to katie "may I have this dance" and laughed. I knew Alex wanted to have the first dance with me I giggled and katie replied "anything my queen" I took her hand and we danced on the dance floor everyone watching us katie and I looked at each other laughing away we ran over to the boys and dragged them to the floor we all danced together arch was watching while everyone spoke together I could feel Alex looking at me I looked at him and his big blue eyes looked back I smiled and stared dancing again I had so much fun more then I've had since all this has happened I started thinking what if I never met Alex and James and all these lovely people I rather have everyone and all this bloody drama then not having anything at all.

I heard Alex in my head say "it's okay my love everyone loves you and will protect you no matter what, we're with you till the end" I looked at him and kissed him I didn't care that people were looking I pulled away and he took my hand and we all started to dance again.