1.1 - Alison Cullen

"My baby looks so beautiful" mom whispered with tears brimming the corner of her eyes.

I gave her a small smile and looked at the floor length mirror in the room. The white dress I was wearing hugged my body well, showing off my curves at right places. It had a sweetheart neckline covered with off-white lacy cloth, from my waist the dress falls in like a waterfall and pooled around my legs. My brown hair shone as the sunlight kissed it gently, it fell till my waist in waves. The small tiara with white and pink flowers on my hair complimented my hair, enhancing my look. My dark brown eyes popped out because of the mascara and eyeliner with some nude eyeshadow. A little blush on my cheeks and dark red lipstick on my lips. Overall I really looked pretty.

The double-doors burst open and my dad came in. I looked at him up and down and instantly smiled. He was looking really handsome in his black tux.

"Its time princess" my dad said with a big smile. I love making my family happy, its who I am, make everyone happy even if it brings me misery but this time not only my parents are happy but I am too. Actually happy would be an understatement expressing my mood. I was ecstatic

Who wouldn't be, when you're getting married to the boy, whom you love since highschool?

My dad frowned sadly and hugged me.

"My princess is soon going to be a queen. When did you grow up?" He asked in a low voice.

"Dad if you make her cry her make-up will get ruined" my sister or should I say step-sister, Ashley whined.

"Yeah Dad don't make me cry. I would always be your little princess no matter how old I am. Even when I'll have wrinkles and all I will still be your princess dad, no need to cry" I said while wiping my dad's tears. He laughed and nodded.

Ashley help me wear the veil and gave me the white pumps to wear. I looked at the heels in horror. "Stop looking at it like its going to eat you. Wear them" Emily, my childhood best friend said with a stern face.

"But I hate them" I whined like a 3 year old throwing tantrums while eating vegetables.

"Wear them Al" Ashley said in a hard tone. I sighed and wore the toture equipment a.k.a the heels.

"Perfect" my mom clapped in excitment.

"Ok we'll leave first" Emily said and dragged Ashley out since she is the maid of honor and Ashley is one of my bridesmaids.

My father offered me his arm and I sighed

I can do it.

I mentally encouraged myself and hooked my arm with his and we made our way outside. We stopped in front of big wooden oak doors. You could hear the music being played for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen to walk down the aisle.

After them the maid of honor - Emily my best friend and the best man - Drake Collins, my soon-to-be husband's best friend walk down the aisle.

"Breathe princess" my dad whispered and started rubbing circles on my hand. I sighed, again and gave him a small reassuring smile.

Soon the hall was filled with the song Here comes the Sun - by Beatles, that was my que to enter.

The door opened and I was not able to control the gasp that escaped my mouth looking at beautiful scene. It was an Autum evening. The breathtaking sunset's light illuminated the whole area giving it an enhanced view. At the end of each seated aisle jasmine scented candles hung from the naked tree branches. White chairs were places on either side of aisle where people were standing now to welcome the bride,me. The path was covered with white rose petals. My father ushered me to move. All eyes were on me smiling, some waving too. I then noticed the silence except the music being played in the background.

Finally my eyes rested on the man I am about to get married to. Like always he took my breath away. The way he stood with the height of 6'1 with confidence rolling out of him in waves. He looked hot in his black tux with white dress shirt tugged in and black tie with black dress shoes. His jet-black hair was styled back with gel and his greyish-blue eyes were looking in space. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice we reached him. My dad took his hand snapping him out of his reverie.

When his eyes met mine it widened a bit but he masked it quickly. My dad handed my hand in his. "Take care of my daughter" he just nodded with a tight lip smile.

The priest said everyone to settle down.

"Dear beloved we have gathered here, this evening, to witness this man and women join together in holy matrimony" I tuned out the priest and looked at my soon-to-be husband.

I was searching the emotion I wanted to see in my soon-to-be husband while standing in front of him but not a single emotion was displayed. No happiness, no love, nothing. I was sure the hurt and disappointment flashed in my eyes cause he frowned a little. I quickly masked it and put on my best fake smile.

I should have known. This was the only time I only saw my happiness and now I get it, like this. I shook my head in disappointment.

We said our vows and exchanged the rings.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

My now husband removed my veil and kissed me, scratch that pecked me on the lips. I did an excellent job in masking my hurt and smiled at the audience.

Everyone congratulated us and we cut the cake and the evening carried on. When the time of our dance came, my husband took my hand in his. He placed his other hand on my waist and we started swaying. There was alot of space between us. A space were a person could easily fit in.

I still smiled and continued dancing on the beutiful song playing in the background.

I noticed the grim look on my husband's face throughout the evening. He didn't smile, nor he said a single word to me. He didn't even look at me.

When we sat inside the car - a black Mercedes, only one thought was running in my mind seeing the space between us. He sat in one corner while I sat in one.

I was very happy being Alison Every Cullen, wife of Ian Blake Cullen but is he happy being my husband?

******

So guess did you like it? Please let me know.. ;)

Pic of Alison.

Vote if you like...
Comment if you love...
Share if you loved... ;)