Introduction Of Characters

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS

Alison Brown / Sapphire Kingsley a loving and a caring girl, always believes in love and good in people. Selfless to point it can annoy you but she is determined to see others happy even if that brings her sorrow. She has no memory of her past only that she was maybe engaged or even married by when she was in that accident she was single. She had the most adorable set of twin : Ryker Kingsley and Raine Kingsley.
She is the owner of a small coffee shop named 'McKenzie's'

Caleb McKenzie owner of a big hotel. He met Sapphire befor her accident once but didn't know her back then and now when he spent 6 years with her and that bundle of joys he started to like her.

Ian Cullen CEO of Cullen Inc. still married to Ashley Brown and is a father of a kid - Nathan Cullen.

Ashley Brown sister of Alison, is married to Ian and mother of a child - Nathan Cullen

Emily Summers and Jacob Summers twin best friend of Alison from childhood. Always stood beside her throught thick and thin.

Drake Colins best friend of Ian. CEO of his own company is happily married to Emily and has is father of a daughter - Siana Colins and a child on the way.

Aiden Clarke cousin of Ian. From England and is always cocky and sarcastic. Also takes Alison as his sister and loves her alot.

****