2.6 - Dine With The Cullens

*Sapphire's POV*

I walked in my apartment struggling with Raine and Ryker, asleep on both of my arms,. "Thankyou so much Mrs.Smith" I smiled gratefully at my neighbour who is in her mid fifties and lives alone. "It's alright, sweetie. You were bit occupied" she motioned towards the two kids asleep. I chuckled lightly and nodded. "Goodnight,sweetie. Call me if you need anything, I'm just a knock away" She winked at me and pulled the door close before leaving. She was that kind of woman, the one how will open the door with a baseball raised in the air if you knock at her door after sunset, now I come to think of that it's even during daytime. I chuckled at the memory when she once almost knocked out Caleb with her baseball bat when he was banging my door at night and I was in the shower, so it kind off took me sometime to answer and that idiot forgot his keys too. I turned around and carefully tucked my kids in the bed.

"Goodnight baby" I whispered to Raine and kissed her forehead before pulling the sheets over her and doing the same with Ryker. I looked at them one last time before shutting the lights off and closing the door behind me. Suddenly a sharp pain pierced my brain, just like it did when I exited Caleb's office, one week ago. I rubbed my finger over my temples while walking in the kitchen and taking some Asprin. The headaches are constant since that day for some unknown reason. Suddenly I heard rattling of keys and the door opened showing Caleb's face. Today was Saturday night, I forgot he spend his Saturday nights at my place so he can spend his whole Sunday with us.

"Hey!" I mumbled tiredly. He kept the keys on the glass bowl beside the door and walked in towards me. Caleb kissed my forehead and frowned at me "Headache?" He asked rubbing my temples for me. I nodded in reply.

"I took Dr.Reed's appointment for Monday at 2p.m" He said and pulled me towards the couch in the living room while removing his blazer and folding the sleeves of his sky blue shirt and loosening his tie. "But Caleb, that was not necessary" I whined.

Dr.Reed was the doctor who treated me back six years ago. "You didn't have any headaches for the past five years and they suddenly started, why?" Caleb asked and started massaging my head. I sighed at how pleasurable that was. I shrugged after I realized he asked something to me. "And that's what I want to know" He whispered in my ear and my breathe hitched as his lips brushed against my ear as he pulled away. "I think I should go to sleep" I said after few minutes. Caleb mumbled a okay and let me go. "Goodnight" he kissed my cheek and went towards the guest room, which is practically occupied by him.

I went in my room and showered before changing into white sweatpants and a shirt. I crawled in my bed and went to sleep quickly.

~~~~~~

I woke up again with that terrible pain in my head. It's really beginning to annoy me now. Slowly the pain subside and I sighed. Getting out of the bed I took a shower and wore black sweatpants and grey V-neck shirt. I was planning on spending my Sunday inside my apartment snuggling with my munchkins and watch Disney movies. Caleb can join too.

I walked out to the wonderful smell of bacon and cheese with eggs. I entered the kitchen to see Caleb cooking, shirtless. Suddenly my throat when dry seeing him that way. His body never failed to amaze me. A clearing of throat made me look up and I blushed and Caleb smirked at me, clearing catching me staring at him. "I made breakfast" He said. I rolled my eyes in reply "I can see that" Caleb pouted adorably. "I thought you'll atleast fangirl over my cooking abilities or atleast the thing you were staring at" He said and I can see the smirk on his face even when my back was turned towards him as I removed coffee mugs from the shelves. I looked at him with a bored expression and rolled my eyes but my pink cheeks betrayed me, traitors.