1.2 - Letting him go

Alone.

Emptiness.

Lonely.

This is how I am feeling after 3 months of my marriage. Marraige is a pure relation where husband and wife complete each other and love one and another till the end but what if you don't see your husband's face, even when you stay beneath the same roof?

That's how my marriage is.

I have not seen Ian for past 1 month even if we stay in the same house. The house that I currently live in is three storey. Its way too large with 6 bedroom and 1 master bedroom, it also have a indoor and outdoor pool, personal theatre, gaming room and a music room with personal gym.

In this extra large house stays only four people. Me, Ian, Marie ; our housemaid she is an old women in her fifties with greying hair and warm brown eyes. She is like the elderly figure in this house. She works for the Cullens for almost thirty years now. She basically watched Ian grow up. Then the other person is Lily - Marie's grand daughter. She stays here with Marie because her parents i.e Marie's son and daughter-in-law died in a car crash.

She is my only friend here. She's the person I go to when I get too lonely. Anyone will die to have a life like me now, staying in such a big house and no restrictions and no work. Just do anything you wish for.

Trust me when I say this; this type of life sucks.

You will enjoy it at first then you will always be consumed by loneliness and emptiness. You must be imagining what about your husband?

Well Ian comes after I sleep and leaves before I wake up. So you can imagine the rest.

Now you may ask you were happy when you were getting married 3 months ago then what happened?

So let me tell you what happened 3 months ago that changed my life upside down.

Flashback

We landed in Paris at 4 in the morning. We checked into our en-suite and I had a long relaxing shower. After having the shower I wore the pyjamas and white tanktop.

Finally the day arrived when I will be sleeping in the arms of the love of my life. I had a crush on Ian since high school. He was a nerd but was pretty well-known back then but suddenly he moved away in junior year and I was left devastated. At first I thought it was a merry crush, it will fade off eventually but he was in my thoughts every night and every day. I missed his blue eyes and his signature smirk.

I lost all hopes when I didn't see him for the next 6 years. But my dad's company 'The Browns' a textile company shook hands with the famous Cullen Inc. as business partners. My dad is a millionaire but The Cullens are billionaires. They have branches all over the world. They also invest in many business like shipping, textile and even publishing. The Cullens even have hotels around the world.

Recently Mr.Paul Cullen stepped aside and gave his eldest son the CEO position.

Little did I know that it was under a condition....

So that's how I met Ian again. I don't know if he remembered me or not but he do remember Ashley very well so maybe he knew me back then but we didn't have a proper converstion yet about anything, basically.

I shook my head to clear all those thoughts. I just kept one thing in my mind. I am here to enjoy my honeymoon. Nobody can ruin it.

I sighed happily and entered our bedroom to find it empty. I shook the negative thought away and sat on the huge king-sized bed with white mattress and a duvet with black and grey cushion placed neatly.