2.18 - The Talk

Playlist :
     Curiosity - Havington

Alison/Sapphire

It's been two weeks since we moved in with the Cullens. So far everything is good, atleast for the kids. They love living here since the house provides them more than enough, place to run and play around. I think the twins have become more mischievous than before. With Nathan and Ryker's brain along with Raine's innocent face, they make the the perfect trio for disaster. Poor Charlie is always their target. He can't even go to shower without coming out screaming for his dear life.

Me? I'm actually getting my much needed sleep. Since Marie look after the kids I get up a little late in mornings and Steven finally gave me the thumbs up three days ago. So I come back early in evenings and spend some time with the kids. We play in the backyard and it's fun everytime and by we, I mean the kids, myself and Marie. The kids really bring out our inner kid. Ashley came in a few days ago and when she realised I stay here along with the twins, she was beyond furious. I could still see her red face with her hands balled up in fists by her sides, I was sure her nails were digging in her palms. She stared at the three of us for few moments before storming off. That was the last time I saw her. I have no idea where she stays and seems like Ian doesn't either and I have a vague feeling that he doesn't care, not that I have seen him.

That puts a comma to my doubts of him and Ashley murdering Alison. If they did it so that they can be together, I doubt they will be in terms.

My brain tells me to stay out of his matters, it's his personal life and that's none of my business but my heart wants to find out the truth. Maybe my curiosity is getting the best of me. I'm still contemplating whether I 'should' or I 'shouldn't'?

Ian

His name was enough for me to bring a smile on my face. Even in my thoughts he had my undivided attention. His laugh, his smile, his smirk and those beautiful ocean blue eyes that swirl with an unknown emotion whenever they land on me. Whenever we talk I get the feeling like he is holding himself back. He wants to say much more then those words that rolls out of his tongue. I feel so awful about it. I want him to talk to me without a barrier between us.

Accidentally once Marie's tongue slipped and she told me how Ian's been beating himself up for six years. He drowned himself in his work and whatever time he spent home, he stays with Nathan and give him his time. I asked her why was he like that but she changed the topic quickly.

I am sure that everyone is hiding something from me. It makes my decision swing more towards the 'should' side. Truthfully I want to choose the 'should' side. So I finally concluded my decision and decided to feed my curiosity. I will unravel the mystery that is named as Ian. All my questions are somehow related to him and I will find all the answers.

With a new ditermination in my eyes, I sat up straight and exhaled deeply. The autum wind sprinted past me silently saying me that I made the right decision. A small smile graced my lips and lifted my legs to make them rest on the stair just below me. I wrapped my palm around the white mug in my hand and watched it blow white smoke from inside. I swirled the cup a little and bought it between my lips and took a sip of my bitter-sweet coffee. The warmth cascaded down my throat making me sigh. I licked my lips before my eyes snapped back in front of me going back to take to the beautiful scenery.

I fall in love with it everytime I see it. The earth was wrapped up in a blanket of neatly trimmed green grass with huge trees surrounding it, guarding it from any wicked people that decided to cut this piece of land and built a huge skyscraper. An outline of humongous mountains would stand in far front of us as if it's kept there to hide the sun under it every evening and then set it free every morning. Sadly all I could see was a black outline because the moon refuse to grace it with its light, it stubbornly stood above the house and shone its shine on us and half of the grassland. A leaf falling off a tree caught my attention.