1.8 - Her Outburst

The crisp cool air gently caressed my face making me close my eyes in bliss. The sound of waves clashing amongst each other, the background music created by the crickets and the smell of salty water calmed my nerves. I opened my eyes and looked at the dark, starry sky above me, the huge full moon shining upon me.

Nature.

Its the only thing that doesn't need to do anything to make you fall in love with it. Music calms some people, dance may too calm some people but the homey feeling a nature can give you, no one else does. It makes you forget all your problems and makes you feel happy and safe. Just the way its making me feel now.

I sighed as I thought about the change that tomorrow will bring. The change being me as Ian's secretary. The day when Ian accidentally caught me singing, he actually returned to take his passport as his secretary is on a maternal leave and she used to handle all this for him.

So I asked him whether I can fill her place as I get bored out of my mind sitting at home, idol doing absolutely nothing. Since I have experience of working for my dad it won't seem unprofessional and he willingly agreed.

Tonight he will return from Japan and I will join him tomorrow at his office. Truth to be told I am nervous. I really don't know what to do. Everytime I will be near him and yet so far. The turmoil of emotions inside me is really making me restless and to top it all I don't even know how to get myself together. Usually whenever I was confused or I didn't knew what to do I would just go to my dad and talk to him. But in this case I can't even do that. I don't want to hurt him, and plus it will not help for Ashley and Ian's future.

I can't even talk to Emily. She still thinks that what I am doing is bullshit. How can I explain her that true love only knows to give. For me the only thing that matters is seeing him happy and nothing else.

I closed my eyes and went back to enjoy nature as I have tons and tons of questions with no answers.

~~~~~~

"Alright, shut up. I heard you" I said groggily as I slammed my alarm shut. Seriously that thing need to take a chill pill. I walked up to my bathroom and did my morning routine. The warm shower seem to wake me up a little. I dried my hair with hair dryer and left it as it was. Obviously after combing it. I wore a black pencil skirt and a sky blue blouse with black pumps. I did a little make up with mascara and a lip gloss. Since I am naturally beautiful I don't need any make up. *wink*

I took my purse with my car keys and phone inside. Finally I dusted myself and took a last look and busted out. I heard some shuffling and grunting sounds from Ian's room so I decided to check it out.

As I entered the room it was empty so I decided to check in the closet first. There he was dressed in a grey tailored suit that hugged his physique with white shirt beneath it buttoned up, leaving the first two that played a peekaboo with his rock hard chest, grey trousers and black shoes. He wore a unpleasant scowl as he went through his ties that hung untied.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked. He snapped his head towards ny direction and turned his scowl into a small smile. "Good morning to you too." He said making me chuckle.

"Good morning" I replied walking towards him. My heels clicking against the tiled floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"The tie's are wrong" he said with the scowl returning his features.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I left for hardly two days and Marie might have washed all my ties and she forgot to tie a knot before hanging it up here" he said.

"She ties a knot?" I asked.