1.3 - Helping him

*unedited*

I woke up with the sun shining brightly on my face. I smiled and got up on my cold bed, alone. Unlike anyone else I love mornings because its the brightness that take away the dark night and brings new hope. I sighed and got up for a shower. I already know what I have to do. Its for everyone's happiness.

What about your happiness? A voice in my mind, which is apparently my slefish side said.

My happiness is in everyone's happiness. My selfless side replied.

I walked in my closet and grabbed a blackish grey pencil skirt and navy blue blouse with black wedges. I left my straight brown hair flow down with a middle partition. I applied mascara that gave volume to my eyelashes and my dark borwn eyes looked really mesmerizing. I also applied lip gloss giving a glossy effect on my pink lips and smiled approvingly at my reflection.

I am among those people who believe in natural beauty so I always apply minimal makeup. I took my phone and wallet with my car keys and left the house after telling Marie about my absence.

I unlocked my Porsche and drove away.

I parked my car and got out, looking at the huge skyscraper in front of me.

Cullen Inc was written in big golden cursive writing on the entrance. I took some deep breaths and stepped inside, my heels clicking on the goldenish brown tiles. I noticed that the theme is golden, white and brown with glass everywhere. The reception is also a long brown oak desk placed in a half moon shape. Behind the desk a girl typing on a computer blowing and bursting bubble gum. From the looks of her expression I was pretty sure whatever she is doing on that computer is definitely not work related because I've certainly never seen someone with a mischievous smirk on their face while doing work on a computer. She was definitely one of those blondes who have attitude, higher than their IQ.

Cake faced face with tight bright pink button up shirt with four buttons wide open clearly showing free porn movie, tucked in light grey pencil skirt... sorry tight pencil skirt

I sighed. I am in no mood to deal with some blonde bimbo. I have already predicted her answer before I even asked it. I banged my hand on her desk which startled her from whatever she was doing. She looked at me up and down clearly judging me and glared at me.

"What do you want?" She asked in a bored tone while examining her nails which I am damn sure is fake.

"I want to meet Mr.Ian Cullen" she again looked at me up and down before rolling her eyes.

"He is in a meeting. Do you have a appointment? Well I can clearly see its a no so I can schedule you after.... let me see" she acted to see something on her computer before saying " 6 months from now" she smirked at me.

Bingo. I knew she would answer something like this. Aren't I am a genius?

I know how to answer her though.

I fake a disappointment reaction. "Oh. Is that so? Well can you give me a appointment after 6 months?" I asked smiling sweetly at her. She looked shocked at first after muttering a whatever she started typing on her computer.

"Name?" She asked

I smirked. "Alison Cullen" I replied. Her eyes widen as fear took over her face.

"M-mrs.C-cul-len" she stuttered.

"Yes dear?" I asked sweetly again

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you please forgive me" she said in a shaky voice.

I sighed and nodded "where is Ian?" I asked now in no mood of more drama.

"Sir is upstairs" she answered hurriedly.