1.12 - The Holiday

I dusted my summer dress which had huge flowers on it. I wore my flats and applied lip gloss and smiled at my look. I looked perfect.

I was really excited for this holiday seeing 'holiday' itself cheers me up. The last time we went on a holiday was two years ago to California. It was fun.

"Alison" Marie called me as she entered my room. "Yes?" I answered meeting her halfway.

"Mr.Cullen is downstairs" she said and exited the room and I followed her behind.

"Will" I said with a bright smile. His blue eyes landed on me and lit up in recognisation. He opened his arms and I immediately ran into them. Will is like my second father. He always looked out for me whenever dad was not around. Though he was out for 2 months he always called to check on me whenever he had time.

"How are you Ali?" he asked looking into ny eyes.

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked to which he smiled broadly showing his white pearly teeth. Ian looks just like his father though a but younger. William has blue eyes just like baby, never ageing a day with dark brown, almost black hair with few silver hair and wrinkles on his feature which didn't show his age but the experiences and struggle in life. He always dresses neatly and professionally. If you are not in his family you may think he also sleeps in his suit.

"I'm young as always" he winked. I laughed at that. Typical William.

"Shall we leave?" Ian asked as he came down looking gorgeous as always. He was dressed in simple plain white button up with two buttons open giving a clear view of his hard chest, the hands of the shirt rolled up till his elbows and ocher brown tight pants with brown converse.

"Yes" I said and quickly turned around before he could notice me checking him out. William and I walked towards the black TUV that was parked in front of our house with our luggage already loaded.

Before I could open the door of the back seat Ian beat me to it smiling when I gave him a confused look. I shrugged and got inside. He closed the door when I settled in and jogged to the other side, sliding in beside me. Will took the shotgun and put on his glasses and going back to his phone probably doing business.

I turned sideways and saw Ian looking out of the window but not actually looking. He was deep in his thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him in a low voice. He looked at me and mummered a nothing before going back to staring out of the window. I'll talk to him later when we are alone.

Rest of the ride was quite. Everyone minding their own business.

As soon as I saw Emily I gave a huge smile but as she was about to hug me I slapped her arm really hard.

"Ow! What the heck Ali?" She exclaimed rubbing her arm which by now had a red fingerprints on it.

"You and Drake? Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were best friends and where is Jake?" I exclaimed a bit dramatically. Em rolled her eyes in reply.

"Stop being a drama queen and he'll be there with us by noon." she said.

"I want all the details as soon as we settle down" I fake glared at her and walked away swaying my hips towards my dad who was standing there with Ashley and talking to Will.

"Hey sis" Ashley said and hugged me. I returned the hug gently.

"Where's mom?" I asked as I looked around for her.

"She was sick princess. So she's resting" dad said. I frowned in concern. "Do you want me to stay here? I can take care of her" I said.

"Oh no sis. She wouldn't want you to miss the fun because of her" Ashley said a little too quickly. "Yes princess. Ashley's right" dad said and patted my shoulder, going back to talking with Will. I looked around to find the fimiliar blue eyes and found him talking to Drake and the pilot.