1

MARKS POV

I decided to go to the pet store and get a pet because im lonley most of the time. I looked at all the dogs and cats and i saw a little girl with a neko but she put him back. I looked at the neko and he was in kidform and he nibbled on his tail.

I picked him up and i bought the things i need to take care of him. "His name is jack and hes a handfull" the worker said. "Oh well i'll still take him he looks so cute" i said as i rubbed his cheek with my thub. Jack giggled and i ruffled his green hair. I signed some papers and hes mine.

I sat jack in the back seat and i put the seat belt over him. I drove home and jack had his ears down all the time. "You okay?" I asked as i unbuckeled him and carried him out of the car. Jack put his tail between his legs as i sat him on the couch.

I went to get everything that i bought and i came back inside and this mother fucker peed on the couch. I picked him up from his sweater and i sat him in the corner while i cleaned up the mess.

TIME SKIP

I cleaned up the mess and i set up all the things in the gest room which turned into jacks room. I set it up well with a box of yarn and a cat skratcher. "Come here kitty cat!" I said in a loveing tone but jack stayed in the corner. Oh right i need to clean him...i picked him up by the shirt and i carried him to the bathroom.

I took his clothes off and i put him in the tub and he had fleas. I put shampoo for lice on his hair and i scrubbed harder and the fleas was gone but his head hurt. I wrapped a towel around him and i took him out and laid him on the bed as i dressed him. But hes in kid form and these clothes won't fit him.

"Jack these clothes won't fit if your in kid form" i said. But he turned into his neko for and he looked beautiful. He had a little bit of abs but he looked so hot. I slid boxers on him and a sweater and he turned back to kidform. Maybe being a kid is comfterble for him?

I carried him and his tummy rumbbled. I put cat food in his bowl with chicken pieces and i gave it to him and he put the try on the floor and he ate like a cat. I smieled and let him eat. Jack finished and he crawled and looked for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him. "Toy" he whispered as he looked under the couch. I threw a piece of yarn and jack ran to get it. Its 10pm and i think jack should go to bed. "Jack baby go to bed" i said as i knelt down to him.

Jack shook his head and i carried him to his room. I tucked him in and he wrapped his tail between his legs and i knew he had to pee. I carried him out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I took his boxers off and sat him on the toilet.

I closed the door and wondered why the hell he doesn't know how to go to the rest room. Then i heard him flush the toilet. "Jack are you potty trained?" I asked. Jack shook his head. "Why not?" I asked. Jack pointed to the plant. I guess he was tought to go outside.

MORNING

I spent the whole night teaching jack how to go to the bathroom. I decided to sleep alittle more and i felt fur on my arms. It was jack he tryed snuggling under my arms so i opened my arms and jack hugged my chest. I spooned him and we fell asleep.

10 HOURS LATER

Oh shit its 3pm. I got up and jack was fast asleep. I kissed his cheek and i got up and closed the door. Then i heard cat skratching. I opened the door and it was jack in cat form. Then he turned into his kid form and he followed me.

I sat on the couch and me and jack ate cookies. I really want to hear jacks voice but he won't talk. "Hey jack i wanna hear that beautiful voice of yours" i said as i rubbed his cheek with my thumb. Jacks ears were down and he nibbled on the oero. "Come on don't be shy just talk to me no ones here" i said as i rubbed his back.

"Can you just say one sentence i wanna here your voice" then i looked at jack and he made the cutest little whimper and he started crying which i felt bad. "No dont cry" i said as i tried picking him up but he ran to his room as little whimpers came out from his mouth.

I walked upstairs and i knocked on the door and heard hiccups and crys and meowing.