13

JACKS POV

Mark carried me home and when we got there i needed a shower. Marks going to teach me how to take a shower and we headed for the bathroom. "So a bath or a shower?" Mark asked. "Bath" i said as i turned into my kid form and mark took my clothes off and mark took his off.

Mark laid down in the tub and i laid on top of him on my belly. "Turn into your adult form" mark said. I turned into my adult form and i kicked my feet in happieness that i have my man with me. I do want a baby and i wanna have 5 kittens. Thats the amount nekos have.

TIME SMIPPY

We got dressed well i put on footie pajamas and mark also wore a pair. Mark decided that i move in with him in his room and we save that for our baby. I moved my cat skratchers and everything into marks room and he dimbed the lights as i laid down.

"Mmm your so sexy~" mark said as he started to spoon me. I wrapped my tail around his thigh and mark hugged me so tight and i knew he loves me that much.

MORNING
MARKS POV

I woke up at 6am and jack was still asleep snoring. I kissed his cheek and i stood up and let him sleep. I went to the kitchen and i made him some pancakes with catfood and a glass of milk. I took the tray upstairs and i saw that jack was dreaming about something. I put the tray on the table and jack was pretending to hold something.

Then i knew he was dreaning about having a baby. Then jack woke up. "Mark please massage my back" jack said. I shrugged and jack laid on his stomach and he was only in boxers and i was wearing sweat pants and no shirt.

I put sinted oils on his back and i massaged his back and when i reached to his spine jack started to moan. "Right there mark~" jack moaned. I started to get turned on and jacks tail was touching my crotch. He moved his tail and when i rubbed his back jack flipped over.

Jack looked at me and he was erected..i could tell. Jack craweled to me and he bent my neck down to him and he kissed me. I went wide eyed but then i relaxed and kissed back.

JACKS POV

Me and mark were making out and mark bit my lower lip and i let him enter. Mark started to suck on my tongue and i moaned inside his mouth. We pulled away for air and we were laying down. Mark on top and me on the bottem rubbing marks abs.

"Mmm your so sexy~" mark said as he started to kiss my neck. "I bet you won't fit inside me" i said and mark pulled away from my neck. "Is that a challenge~" mark whispered in my ear. "Yes daddy" i said and mark started palming me threw my boxers.

I moaned and mark pinned my arms above my head. Mark started taking off my boxers and he stuck 3 fingers inside me. I screamed in pleasure and mark went faster. I moaned his name over and over again and mark hit that spot and i screamed. I moan like a girl and i dont know why.

"DADDY PLEASE HARDER!" i screamed and mark thrusted his finger in me harder. I moaned his name as i cummed on my stomach. Mark took his fingers out and mark sat on the bed as i panted. "Sit on daddys toy~" mark said as i sat up.

I looked at marks part but then mark took his sweat pants and boxers off. I stroked his member and i got on top of it and when mark forced my waist to sit on it i screamed in pleasure. I bounced up and down as i moaned marks name out over and over again.

Mark started sucking my nipple and i held his head tightly.