6

JACKS POV

I woke up in masters arms and i decided to let him sleep more and i went waddling down stairs. I pulled a stool to a covert that had cat food in it. I climbed the stool and stood up as i jumped on the floor and poured out the cat food and ate it as i sat there in my kid form eating off the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Master yelled as he looked at me. I kept eating and master got my food bowle and he put the cat food in it and pieces of chicken. "I was going to give you pancakes but not any more" i put all the cat food inside the bag and i stood up and gripped masters leg. "Pa-n-ca-k-es"

"Awwww your too cute to say no to" master said as he picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Your like my little baby boy that i take care of" master said as he nibbled on my nose. I laughed as he nibbled on my nose and tickeled my belly. "Your laugh is so beautiful" master said as he kissed my cheek.

"T-ha-n-k y-y-ou" i studdered out as i blushed. "Your welcome baby" master said. "I love your accent" master said as he kissed my whiskers. I use my whiskers when i smell so that made me blush alot. "K-k-i-ss-e-s" i said and master gave me multiple kisses on my face.

I laughed as master kissed my face. Then master told me to lay down and when i did master put his mouth on my belly and blew on it which made me laugh so hard. Master carried me to the couch and master laid down and i laid on his lap. Master rubbed my belly and i purred. "Does that feel good?"

Master asked and it did. "Y-y-e-s" i said as i purred. Master massaged my belly and it helpped with the gas i had yesterday. We got up and master carried me up and sat me on the counter. Master made plain pancakes and pancakes with cat food in it. "Imma spoon feed you okay?" Master said. I nodded and master grabbed a fork.

He gently fed it to me and i ate it.

TIME SKIP

We finished eating and master took me to the bathroom. "You need a bath stinky cat" i giggled. Master laid me on his lap and took my clothes off and sat me in the tub. Master put green bubbles in the tub and i played around with them.

Master took my cast off my head and he scrubbed my hair. "Your like my 2 year old son" master said. "Give me kiss baby" master said as he pecked my lips. I blushed hard and master rinsed my hair. Master wrapped a towel around me and carried me out of the tub.

Master leaned down and dryed my chest. I turned into my adult form and master slid white boxers on me and put a white sweater with pink mustaches on me. "Sit up" master said and i sat up. Master wrapped a pink bow around my tail. "Where going to visit my brother and i want you to look nice"

Is he gonna sell me? That question was in my mind and i started crying. "Jack baby don't cry whats wrong?!" Master said as he whiped my "ar-e y-yo-u go-n-na s-se-ll m-me?..." when i said that master hugged me. "I would never sell you. I love you" master said and kissed my forehead.

I turned into my kid form and master put black jeans on my and once my hair was dry master wrapped a cast around my head. Then he put a pink beanie on my cast. "Im gonna change and take a shower. So go to your room theres a surprise there" i ran to my room and there was CATNIP!

I opened the bag and played with it.