12

MARKS POV

I walked to the fricken rv holding jack and a box was at the door. I sat jack on the sand and i opened the box and a baby neko was in it crying. There was a note that said it was a girl and she was only 1 week old. I carried the box inside the car and i walked jack in to.

I put the box on the floor and she calmed down once she looked at me. I knew i had to drive back home to take care of her.

TIME SKIP

Its morning and i parked the RV in the garage and i carried the baby inside and i laid in front of the fire place as it warmed me and her. I decided to name her Shaina and shes adorable. Her cat ears were white and her tail was black which was weird but cool.

JACKS POV

Im starving and master keeps playing with shaina and i feel worse than last night. Then master was singing the song surrender to her and thats my song. Master sings it to me when im sad. The baby fell asleep and master went upstairs with the baby in his arms. He gave my room to her...a tiny baby.

Master put towels and a pillow on the marbel floor. I now sleep on the floor like a pet. Is that what iam to him now? Then master grabbed my hand and he started to declaw me. He was cutting my claws off which hurt. I told him to stop but he didnt care.

1 MONTH LATER

Master hasn't fed me in a month and im all skinny. Masters taking shaina to the aquriam and he never bathed me or talked to me anymore. Master left and i was in my adult form. I walked upstairs to my old room and it was a fricking nursey now. I took the locket off that master gave me and i threw down the stairs.

I started sobbing on the floor and i cut myself with pieces of glass as my arms started bleeding and i let them bleed. Memories of me and master were playing in my mind as i cryed harder on the floor as i wished i was dead. I stood up and i ran away i ran in just a sweater and boxers in the snow.

I just want master to love me again...i want to be cared for....loved,bathed,cared,kissed,cuddled with...but i cant have anything....

MARKS POV

When i toom shaina to the aquriam her birth mother was looking for her and i gave shaina to her its the nice thing to do. I cryed the way home and when i got home there was a locket on the last step of the stairs. I opened it and a picture of me in the shape of a heart was init.

I ran outside and jack had ran away. I ran down the streets and i stopped at ally ways and i stopped at one and i saw a neko a man neko sitting and sobbing. I ran to him and it was jack. His arms were bleeding with blood shot eyes.

"Jack look at me" i said and his cat ears were cut pretty bad that they were infected. Jack looked at me and gasped as he hugged me really tight. "I thought you dont care about me" jack said as he turned into his kid form. I kissed his tears away. "Why would you think that?"

"You always paid attinion to the baby and never fed me" i felt so bad. "Jack im sorry but shes a baby and her mom wanted her back. But when its mating season we can have a couple of kittens our seleves" i said as i lifted jacks shirt up and touched his belly.

Jack smiled and hugged me again.

TIME SKIPPY

I carried jack home in his adult form briddle style and he confesed to me that he liked me and i was okay with it. So were boyfriends now and he calls me mark instead of master.