17

MARKS POV

Jack left the vet and he was sitting on the bed as the vets checked his leg. "He'll have to wear a cast for 4 months and he'll need to learn how to walk again" i nodded and jack was in his adult form and i slid sweat pants on him and a sweater. He turned into his kid form and i carried him and laid him on my chest.

I was mad at marzia and felix. They blammed jack for something he would never do. I drove to marzias house and jack wanted to come with. I carried him out of the car and i knocked on marzias door. She answered "im here for jacks stuff"

"Come in there in the gest room" i saw her two pugs outside in a dog house. Jacks tail waved around as i patted his back as he sucked on the milk bottle. Marzia and felix came back and with jacks suit case and his bag. "I dont know why our family is so mean to jack hes just a little kitten"

"I dont know ether but he sure is a cutie" felix said as he rubbed jacks back. Jack likes to sleep while hes drinking milk.

TIME SKIPPY

I planned a vaction in new mexico angel fire and the plane landed and we took a taxi to our hotel. The check in was in a tiny wooden hut and while i was signing some papers incase fires or emergencays 2 little girls were poking at jack while he was asleep on my chest.

I walked away and into the large apartment cabin btw its night time. Ive been here before beautiful place would recomened for honey moons. Coffee is great there.

I entered the apartment and its so beautiful

Jack woke up and i layed him on the bed near the bathroom door

Jack woke up and i layed him on the bed near the bathroom door. Jack started crying and i heard that if you lick a nekos ears face or tail they calm down. Jack turned into his adult form and i sat him up and i started licking his cat ears.

Jack stopped crying and he licked my hair. This is so crazy weird but when i pulled away from his ears and jack pinned me down and he was licking my hair. Then he was licking my face. "Jack stop it" i said as i closed my eyes and pushed him away. Jack pulled away and laid next to me.

I spooned him but he pushed me away and i hugged him but i he pushed me. I stood up and laid on the other bed and looked up why nekos lick there masters. I was blown away by what it said. It said that they do that in order to see if there master likes them and wants to be there mate.

And if they push back then it means that they hate them and never loved them in the first place. I walked to him to see if he was asleep and he wasn't but he looked sad. I stroked his hair and he stood up and sat on the floor and curled in a ball as he started crying.

I went to him with a blanket and i covered him with the blanket. I rubbed his back and he looked out the window. I made him some coffee and jack looked at me with blood shot eyes. "Its okay im here" i whispered and jack hugged me tightly. "Im so sorry i didn't know what you were saying" i said and jack just hugged me tighter.

I hugged back and he turned into his kid form and when he sat on my lap he started to drink the coffee.

TIME SKIPPY
3AM

I woke up because i heard footsteps. I sat up and jack was crawling around and cewing and distroying pillows. He was hyper from drinking coffee and he ripped a hole in the bed sheets,broke glasses,broke my tablet screen. I've had eoungh.

"THATS IT! GO SIT IN THE CORNER I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS GONNA COST ME. THIS IS SOPOSE TO BE A VACTION FOR US!"

I yelled in anger. Jack sat on the floor and he started crying. "Oh no im not falling for the guilt trick now go to bed!" I said sternly but he just sat there crying in his kid form. I walked to my bed and i laid down and i waited untill he went to bed but i kept thinking about how hes gonna walk with a broken leg.

I heard his whimpers and crys which made me feel bad.
"m-ma-s-t-er" i stood up and walked to him and he did grabby hands at me. "No im sorry i dont want you to be in pain" i said as i picked him up and laid him on my chest. I laid down on my bed and sat up as jack stopped crying as he laid on my chest.

I carried him to his bed and i laid him down and tucked him in. I sat on his bed and i sang him a lullaby. He fell asleep and i kissed his forehead and i cleaned up the mess he made.

MORNING
JACKS POV

I woke up and i was in my adult form and i was about to walk but i fell. I forgot about my broken leg. I  tryed standing up but master was asleep so i had to crawel to his bed.