14

JACKS POV

I woke up and my back hurt like hell. I stood up and then i released i was naked. I looked at mark and i put on some boxers and a sweater. Then mark tugged at my tail. I turned around and mark looked dizzy. But his sperm went inside me. "Jack i have a fever" mark said as he groaned.

"Just lay down and go back to sleep" i whispered as i laid him down gently. But mark didn't agree. "LOOK YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME" then i smelled it. He drank beer. I sat next to him and i tried calming him down but he punched me in my stomach.

I fell off the bed and i coughed up blood. "Mark sweetie please ca-" but mark punched me in the throat. I tried yelling but all that came out were little squeks. I stood up and i closed the door to marks room and i went to the nursery. I put everything away and made it my room again.

I looked out the window looking at Baltimore Maryland

Then i was hungry so i went to the living room and i grabbed my food bowl and i poored some chicken meat and vegies to eat

Then i was hungry so i went to the living room and i grabbed my food bowl and i poored some chicken meat and vegies to eat. "HEY PUSSY GET UP HERE!" Mark yelled. I walked up stairs and mark was dressed. "Im going on a date with a guy so clean the house and if you dont then you will sleep outside"

I almost cried when he said he was going on a date. "DO YOU HEAR ME!?" Master yelled as he picked me up by my sweater. "Y-e-s si-r" i whispered. Masters breath smelled like beer and i don't know why he would drink. Then i saw him drivd in the car. I started crying...i don't want him to die in a car crash.

I had to clean the house and i dont know how to mop or sweep. I dont even know how to use a dryer or washer. I opened the locket and on the back it says to my cute neko that i love and well always care for.
-mark fishbach

I started crying.

TIME SKIP

I ate and i didn't take a shower and i was about to to to bed but the phone rang. "H-he-llo" i stuttered. "Mark told us to call his home and hes in the hospital because of a car crash" i went wide eyed. I put jeans and one of masters sweaters and some boots on and i ran to the hospital.

The hospital is in the bad side of baltimore and it started raining and i had some clothes for master and a card i bought. I walked to the hospital and my legs were killing me. I entered the hospital and my eyes hurt from the bright lights. I went to the front desk "hello sir who are you here to see?"

The woman asked. I made the signel that i cant talk so i wrote down that im here to see mark. The doctor lead me to his room and they let me have some time alone with him. "Hey jackypoo" master said in a raspy voice.

I had a brusie on my neck because of the punch that master hit me. "Jack what happened to your throat?" Master asked as i sat in a chair next to him. "Did i do that?" I nodded as i handed master the bag with his clothes. "Thank you jack" master said as he sat up.

"N-ny-a" i said as i turned into my kid form. I laid on masters chest as master skratched my ears and rubbed my belly. I closed my eyes and purred. Then a nurse stepped in "is he staying?" The nurse asked. "Yes" the nurse nodded and she left.

Master was shirtless because he had cuts on his chest and i was hungry. I didn't know if he had milk in his chest so i turned into my kid form and i sucked on masters nipple. "Jack what are you doing?" He didn't have any milk so i detached.

1 WEEK LATER

Master was leaving the hospital and we had to walk home. Our dateing is over or on hold