5

MARKS POV

Jack has to sleep with me because his head. Jack falls off the bed. I spooned jack and jack was awake. "I-i...w-wa-n-t..t-t-o.....h-h-av-e....a b-b-a-by" jack said as he guieded my hand to his belly. "P-p-le-as-e" jack said. I kept my hand on his belly because he was growing a pudge because how much he eats.

"Jack a babies alot of responsability how about you wait 1 year then you might have a baby" i said as i massaged his belly. Jack agreed and he wanted to go outside. So we walked to the back yard and when we stepped outside jack looked over the fence.

"What you looking at?" I asked and jack opened the gate. "Oh the city"i sat next to jack and i decided to take jack to the muesem.

MORNING
JACKS POV

I woke up in masters bed and i turned around and master was spooning me. He pulled me closer to him to the point my hands were on his 2 chest abbs. Then master woke up and he was shirtless.  "Your so warm" master said as he hugged me tighter.

We got up and changed. Master was wearing jeans,white vans,a white t-shirt,red plaid jacket thats fuzzy inside. I was wearing black jean leggings,brown boots fuzzy inside,tokyo ghoul shirt,blue sweater. I turned into my kid form and master put a beanie on my head well cast.

My head hurts but not alot. Master carried me and we walked to the harbor. "Does your head hurt?" Master asked. I shook my head and master kept walking with me in his arms. We finaly got to the harbor and master let me walk on the ground. I saw ducks and i pointed to them and master knelt down to me.

"There cute aren't they?" He asked. I nodded and he carried me again but inside the Aquarium. I gasped as i saw the fish swimming in the entrance.

I looked every were and i finally looked at master and he smiled at me

I looked every were and i finally looked at master and he smiled at me. Then he kissed my cheek which i blushed. We went upstairs and we looked at the parrots and lizards. The people who work there let me touch a blue parrot and its weird.

I was still in my kid form and master put me on the floor. "Jack your really heavey. So walk for now and hold my hand" master said and i did as told. I held masters hand and a group of girls saw me and ran to me. "Awww your so cute!" A girl said as she skratched the back of my ears.

I purred and laid on my back and master looked at the girls. "What happened to his head?!" A girl asked master. "He needed surgery" he said and one girl started rubbing my belly which i purred at. Then they had to leave so i stood up and we kept walking.

TIME SKIP
MARKS POV

We went to watch the dolphines and it was 8pm. Jack was in his kid form and he was falling asleep. "Jack lets go home" i said and i laid jack on my chest and i bought him a killar whale plushie and jack clung onto it. Jack ate some sushi and jack was getting gasy. 

I ran back home in the snow and i entered the house. Jack needed to get into his pajamas and when i went to his room i laid him on the bed and i took off his jeans and shoes. Jack woke up and hes gonna start crying in tiredness. "Sh sh sh masters here its okay" i cooed at him as i craddled him.

Jack fell asleep again and i took his sweater off and he slept in his shirt and boxers.

3AM

I woke up to jack shaking me. "Jack whats wrong?" I asked in an raspy voice. Then thunder was roaring outside and jack started crying. "Its okay jack you can sleep with me" i said and jack got under the covers and he clung onto me and he was shaking.

"Calm down baby" i said and jack looked at me with big blue eyes. Jacks tail was wrapped around my ankle which is weird. I patted his back and hummed a nice relaxing tune and jack fell asleep. But the thunder hit and he woke up again.

Jack turned into his kid form and he started crying. "Sh sh sh sh calm down jack" i said as i sat up and carried him and craddled him. Jacks yells were getting louder as the thunder hit louder.