10

MARKS POV

I had to go to the store to get medicine for jack and his dinner. I couldn't handle it anymore i walked out his room and i walked to my car. If i dont get his medicine he'll get worse. I started driving and i felt so bad for leaving him there that i started crying.

I hope he calmed down.

JACKS POV

I was clinging onto masters sleave but he walked away as i cried on the floor. Did he get sick of me crying? Does he hate me now? The pet store people were right i am a hand full. I kept crying in my kid form wondering what i did wrong for him to leave.

I love master hes like a dad to me and for him to leave like that just breaks me.

TIME SKIP
MARKS POV

I walked inside the house and i heard whimpers comeing from jacks room. I opened the door and he was looking out the window. "Jack?" I whispered and he was in his adult form. Jack stood up and ran to me and hugged me tight. Jack lightly sobbed on my shoulder and i rubbed his back and we sat on the floor.

"A-ar-e y-ou s-i-ck o-of m-me?" Jack asked as he still cried on my shoulder. I pulled away looking at him and jack was crying so much i felt bad. "Of course im not sick of you. I just went to buy you medacine and your dinner" i said as i whipped jacks tears away.

Jack clung onto me and i sat him on my lap and i gave him multiple kiss on his cheeks and he calmed down and his cat ears went up again. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and jack nodded. I gave him his medacine and he turned into his kid form and he tryed getting up he fell back down.

I grabbed his tiny hands and i gently let him move his legs with mine. Jack was smiling and when we got down stairs jack saw that it was snowing outside and he was staring at the snow. "You wanna go outside?" I asked and jack nodded. I got a coat and some sweat pants and what he needs to stay warm and i put it on him.

I put a coat on and jack was sitting on the floor and i put mittens on his tiny hands. I opened the door and jack ran to the snow. I walked behind him and he sat in the snow  just looking at it. I sat next to him and he looked at me like for permision to play in the snow.

"Go on play with it" i said and jack started to barrow in the snow. Then he made a tunnel in the deep snow and i wondered is he cold? "What are you doing?" I asked as i sat in front of the tunnel. "K-ki-tt-e-ns" he said as he laid on his back waiting. He thinks hes pregnant?! Or maybe he is pregnant?...

I looked it up on my phone and it said nekos can get pregnant by using there own sperm or mating which happens in Febaray. I pulled jack out of the borrow and i decided to do something else. "Lets build a snow man" i said but jack went back inside the barrow.

"Uugghh sometimes you are a handfull" i mubbled as i walked back inside and left jack in the back yard to see what he does.

TIME SKIP

Its fucking 12am and jack won't come inside no matter what i give him. I tryed carrieing him back inside but he'll go back outside. I was in my room editting a video and i heard a gate open. I looked out the window and jack borrowed under the gate.

I got in my car mad as hell and i drove around the nighborhood untill i saw a white cat running threw the snow with a fish in its mouth.