7

JACKS POV

I cleaned the catnip and master came in. "Alright jackypoo lets go" master said and he carried me up and put me in a baby holder on his chest. I squrmed around and i whined because it was to tight. Master carried me out of that and he held me as he took that thing off.

TIME SKIP

We got to a house in a nice nighborhood and master carried me out of the car and i clung onto his flannel. Then a man came out the door.

MARKS POV

"Hey mark!" My brother said. "Hey thomas" and we hugged. I was holding jack and hes really heavy. "He is so cute!" My brother said as he petted his ears. "This is jack hes a neko. Say hi jack" i whispered to him and jack looked at thomas. "H-hi" jack whispered and hid his face in my chest.

"Awww hes so cute and tiny" thomas said. Then i got a call. I put jack on the floor and it was my sister. My moms in the hospital and i need to go visit her. "Thomas moms in the hospital" i said. "Go take care of her i'll stay here with jack for a week". "I dont know thomas hes really shy"

"Trust me were family" he said. I nodded and i gave him his food and his toys to play with. I knelt down to jack and i gripped his shoulders. "Jack im gonna take of my mom for a little and i'll be back next monday okay" jack nodded and i kissed his forehead.

I gave jack a hug and i drove to my house then the airport.

JACKS POV

Master left me here with his brother. "Get your ass inside!" He yelled at me and i stepped inside in fear. I was hungry and there were cookies on the counter. I climbed the stool and i took a cookie and i bit out of it. "Did i say you could eat?!" The man yelled.

I shook my head and he grabbed me a threw me. My back was brusied and i started crying. It was 8pm wich is the time i usally sleep and i walked behind the man and i laid on his bed and he threw me out of the room. "Sleep on the floor!" He yelled as he tossed a blanket to me.

I laid the blaket on the floor and i laid on top of it. It was freezing and i started sneezing and getting a fever. I looked like this

I sobbed on the floor because i miss masters kisses and his personality

3 DAYS LATER

I was in my adult form and i got up at 5am to make breakfast for tom or thomas i call him sir its my job. I made him breakfast and i walked to his room. I wanted to eat it so bad. I got skinny over the days and i haven't aten anything so you can see my ribs.

I gave the plate to tom and he threw it on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and i cut myself. I went to throw away the food and i made another plate but tom walked in. I made breakfast and i was forced to watch him eat and wait to clean his plate.

When he finished i went to wash the dishes and then i had to clean the house. My tail was broken because tom steps on it on purpose. I had a 3 min break so i went to the bathroom. I keep bleeding from my entrance for some reson.

"TIMES UP PUSSY!" Mister yelled. "Y-y-es -si-r" i said and i got up and washed my hands. Then misters laptop was ringing. It was master calling. I was going to answer but mister pushed me and i hit a stool wich fell on me. I laid there in pain.

"Im coming back tomorrow moms out of the hospital" i got from under the stool and i started cleaning again. Then master asked about me and mister hung up. "What did i tell you about answering!"

Then the door bell rang. I started screaming and crying and the knock got louder "Thomas what are you doing to jack?!?!" Master yelled. I turned into my kid form and master burst threw the door. "My baby boy im never leaving you again" master said as he hugged me tightly.

I smelled so bad i don't know how hes hugging me. Master pulled away and looked at my face. "Jack oh my god...