24

2 MONTHS LATER
JACKS POV

My bump looks like this

I woke up and the baby was kicking

I woke up and the baby was kicking. The baby started kicking last month and she kicks when im hungry or when shes fusy. Mark was still asleep and i put on one of his flannels and went to take a shower.

MARKS POV

I woke up to the sound of jack taking a shower and i knew the baby kicks and she kicks pretty hard. I decided to name her cyarine tam mcloughlin. Then jack came back in boxers and one of my flannels.

JACKS POV

I walked over to our bed and i sat down with mark. "Hey mark?" I said to get his attinion. He looked at me. I unbuttoned my flannel and my belly was exposed. "Is she kicking?" Mark asked.

"Yeah" i responded and mark put his ear on my belly and cyarine kicked marks ear. "Why are you so fusy today?" Mark cooed and i know cyarine was in normal form because when she kicked you could see her little feet. Adorable. "Papa loves you so much"

Mark said to her as she kicked again. "Hey mark tomorrows my 22nd birthday" and when i told him he looked at me and sat up. "Oh i have a surprise for you tomorrow" mark said and kissed my cheek.

"I love my little kitten in there" mark said to my belly.

TIME SKIPPY

"HURRY UP MARK!" I yelled because were going to the mall but mark takes forever with his hair. "Okay im going im going!" Mark said and of course i hid my tail in my pants.

We drove to a store that sold baby clothes and i looked at the newborn stuff and mark looked at other 1 to 1 year old clothes. I saw a blanket

I should it to mark "jack your gonna put cyarine in a pink buritto" mark said

I should it to mark "jack your gonna put cyarine in a pink buritto" mark said. "Yeah but i'll buy it for winter" i said. Then mark showed me this outfit for a newborn

 Then mark showed me this outfit for a newborn

"Thats adorable mark. Btw did you tell your mother im pregnant?" Mark went wide eyed. "No because when the babys born i wanna invite her over here to show her cyarine" mark said as he put his hand on my bump.

"Cyarine's resting" i said because she stopped kicking. We bought the things we needed and we got home and cyarine started kicking. I smiled and i went to our bedroom while mark made dinner. I laid down and i laid on my back as i watched tv but i screamed.

That was a hard kick. Mark walked in. "You okay?" He asked as he sat on the bed. "Yeah that was just a hard kick" i told him and he kissed my belly. "What if you go to bed and rest." Mark said as he put a blanket over me.

4AM

I woke up to cyarine kicking harder. I tossed and turned in pain and i started sweating but my waters not broken. Mark was a heavy sleeper so even if i moved him he wouldn't wake up. I got up but it only made the pain worse. I laid back down and i hugged mark and gripped his hair.

Then cyarine kicked harder i laid on my back and i put headphones on my baby bump and put this song on

It calms me down and it calmed cyarine down. I smiled in relief and i put the 10 hour verson and i fell asleep peacefuly.

MORNING

I woke up and mark brought me a tray of food and some orange juice.