19

MARKS POV
BALTIMORE MARYLAND
MORNING

Me and jack mated yesterday or had sex and i woke up and jack was missing from the bed. I looked under the blanket and i was wearing boxers. I saw a note on the bedside table and it said im in the bathroom taking a shower dont worry i smiled and turned on the tv.

Then jack came in wearing boxers and one of my flannela but he buttoned it. "Hey mark i have a surprise for you" jack said. "Okay tell me" i said as he started to unbutton his flannel.

JACKS POV

I started to unbutton my flannel and once i took off my flannel mark was foucsed on me. I sat on my side and mark gasped. "YOUR PREGNANT!" Mark screamed as he smiled and looked at me. "Why is the bump so huge?!" Mark asked as he bent down to my belly.

"Well in 7months our neko will be born and this is just how they grow in my belly" i explained and mark laid his head on my belly. "I can't beleave that im gonna have a son in 7months!" My ears perked up and i looked at mark. "I always wanted a daughter instead of a son" i said and mark sat up.

"But i wanna have a son!" Mark yelled at me. "And i wanna have a girl!" I yelled back. "BUT GIRLS ARE TO WEAK TO PLAY SPORTS OR ANYTHING!" I cant beleave what mark just said. "GIRLS CAN PLAY WHATEVER SPORT THEY WANT,THEY CAN BE A BEAUTIFUL MODEL OR A SINGER AT LEAST BIGGER THAN YOU!"

I just relised what i said. "WELL HOW ABOUT I LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK IF YOU THINK IM A  PATHEIC SON OF A BITCH" i felt bad for what i said and i didn't know what to do. "Please dont leave please" i begged but he packed a suit case and left.

He put a hand on my belly and he left and drove some where. "Mark please come back..." i whispered as i looked at his car driving off. I put an old sweater on since we shared clothes. Marks room was completely empty.

I went down stairs and i was starving and i started sobbing and whimpering for mark to come back. There was a photo of me and mark on the shelf and i threw it on the floor. I made some pancakes and a glass of milk and i ate them. While i was drinking the glass of milk there was a tourable pain in my back.

1 WEEK LATER
MARKS POV

I stayed at my moms house untell i could find an apartment and my mom wanted to talk to me.

"Mark go back to jack"
"Why should i?"
"Well hes pregnant and he does need you for somethings"
"Like what?"
"He wont be able to put clothes on,pick stuff up,back pains,plus when the babys born he'll be living in hell. With the crying in the middle of the night"

I packed my stuff and i started driving back to baltimore btw im in washington DC.

JACKS POV

Im in so much pain. Every morning my back kills me when i walk. So im sitting on the floor wrapped in a blanket sitting in front of the fire place drinking some coffee with a piece of cake.

TIME SKIPPY

I was looking at a magazien for the nursery and i kept drinking coffee. Then the front door opened. Mark entered and he walked over to me. I was kinda scared because of what hes gonna do to me and he bent down to me and he kissed me.

I went wide eyed and kissed back. We pulled away and mark hugged me. "Im so sorry i left you two. You must be in so much back pain and lonley,scared,unloved. Im so sorry i left you" mark said as he looked at me in my eyes.

"Mark i never wanted you to leave and i have'nt slept in a week because im scared. When you sleep with me i feel protected but now im terrafied" i said as i held marks hand. "Well im never leaving im gonna stay here untill we both die" mark said as he sat next to me.

I smiled and mark took his coat off and his shoes. He was wearing a long sleve shirt with jeans and i was wrapped in a blanket. Mark lifted my sweater were my belly bump was and mark bent down and kissed my belly. "Im sorry i left you and your father. I was angry at something stupid and i dont care if your a boy or a girl your still my little biscuit"

Mark said as he kissed my belly bump. Mark sat next to me and i been making paper roses with white paper and green paper. Mark sat next to me watching me while i made the paper roses. Its a hobbie i have and i ran out of pipe cleaners. I stood up and put a coat on.

"Where you going?" Mark asked. "To the store why?" I responded. "Let me go and just tell me what to bring" ugh i hate it when mark treats me like a baby. "Fine just get me some green paper and white paper and green pipe cleaners" mark wrote that down on his hand and he kissed my cheek and then my belly and he went to the store.

I sat back down and i looked at the roses i made. I wanted to put them in the nursery and i want to knit something. My god im turning into a grandma