3

MARKS POV
3AM

My sister is sleeping in the gest room and i heard jacks crys again. I got up and i walked to jacks room and jack was crying so hard. "Jack please i have work in the morning" i begged but i know jacks in pain but the vets not open in the night so i can't help him.

"Jack please im tired" but jack just cryed harder. I've had it..........

"I KNOW YOUR IN PAIN BUT WHAT CAN I DO YOUR ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. YOUR A 20 YEAR OLD MAN JUST DEAL WITH IT YOU CRY BABY!" Then i slapped him.

When i relieased what i did i looked at jacks face. "Jack sweetie im sorry" i said as i tryed to uug him but jack rolled off the bed and he sat on the floor whimpering and crying. I felt so terrible but when i tryed apoligizing jack stood up and ran out the room.

Then i heard a window smash. I looked out the window and jack ran away. Hes had a tuff child hood and his old owners returned him and i kept him but he ran. Then marzia rubbed my back. "Lets go find him" marzia said as she changed and so did i.

I was wearing sweat pants and a flannel and marzia was wearing an over sized sweater and pjama pants. We walked with flash lights and wearing sweaters because it started snowing. I had cat treats with me and shook the bag and whistled. Marzia had a bell with her that jack loved to play with.

We walked to down town and when i whistled i heard a sneeze. Marzia walked down the ally and i peaked and hid in a bush. Jack was snuggled up near a trash can with an old ripped up sweater around him.

MARZIAS POV

I sat down in front of jack and jack had a brusied eye. I know mark slapped him so that may be why. Jack was crying and he was shaking violently. Jack was freezing and he was only in a sweater and boxers. He had a red nose his cat ears were down and he was sneezing.

Jack looked cute as an adult but im dating some one. "Wanna go home?" I asked. Jack shook his head. "But theres cat treats,warm fires,cuddling,care. Jack your master really misses you and hes really sorry" i said and jack turned into a kid.

I carried him and he was holding onto my shirt so tightly. When jack saw mark jack looked at him and mark whipped his tears. I handed him to mark and jack started throwing a tantrum.

MARKS POV

When i carried jack he was kicking and screaming. I heard his stomach grumble and a starbucks was open. I opened the door and a group of teenagers were there. One of them was wearing a warfstache shirt and a red jacket with skinny jeans.

"Hi can we take a picture?" The girl asked shyly. We took the pictute and when i let jack walk and pick out a doughnut or something he wanted. He pointed to a muffin and i bought it for him and i got him a carmel milk shake. I told jack to sit in a chair and he did in his kid form.

MORNING

Marzia left last night back to brighton and jacks upstairs taking a cat nap because he didn't get much sleep last night. I heard crying as i was going to sit down. I went to jacks room and he was in his adult form. I laid next to him and he was shaking with fear as i pulled him close to me.

"Your safe its okay. Did you have a nightmare?" I asked and jack nodded. I signed him up for speech thearapy at the neko specialist for dog and cats. I pulled jack into a hug and he still had a brusied eye but it was fading. "Come on jack you need to get up we have something to do"

Jack got up and he needed a bath. We went to the living room and jack ran to the bathroom. I followed and he turned into his cat form and peed on the floor. "HEY!" I yelled as i picked him up by the coat.

JACKS POV

I couldn't hold it in any more but i ended up peeing on the floor. "WHY DID YOU PEE ON THE FLOOR?!" Master yelled. I was in my cat form and he put a collar on me. "Stay outside till i tell you to come in" i looked out side and it was snowing.

I turned into my adult form and master threw me outside. He put a leash on me and tied me to an old dog house. "No breakfest till i come back from work" master said sternly. My tummy groweled and master left. I crawled around the back yard trying to find something to eat.

I sat on a pile of dirt trying to get warm. I tried looking guilty so master could let me in but he left outside.