8

MARKS POV

I looked at jacks face and he was bleeding from his nose. I carried jack out of that house and called the police. They took thomas to jail for animal abuse and i took jack home. Jack was screaming and crying when i took him inside my house. He was so skinny and he was so scared.

I took his clothes off and i made a nice warm bath for him and i put on swim trunks and i even got in with him. "Sh sh sh its okay your safe" i cooed at him. He calmed down and he had scars and burns all over him. I sat him on my lap and took off his cast and didn't need it any more so i threw it away.

I washed his hair and his body and i carried him out of the tub and i sat him on his bed. I put bandages on his scars and cuts. I dryed jack off and i slid boxers on him. He was shaking and i just didn't want him to feel scared. I know that nekos calm down by licking there ears.

I started licking jacks cat ears and jack turned to me and he licked my hair. "Good kitty" i said as i laid him on my chest. I put on a shirt and jack was falling asleep. I pulled the covers over us and we cuddled untill we fell asleep.

MORNING

It was 5am but jack was gone. I got up and i walked to the living room and he was cooking breakfast. Jack looked tired and he walked to me with a plate of waffles and he was shaking as he gave me the plate. He stood there and i think he wanted me to try some.

I tried some and it was good "d-do y-y-ou l-i-ke i-t?" Jack asked. I nodded and jack went and he started cleaning like if he had to do it. "Jack did yoy eat yet?" I asked and jack shook his head. "Then eat something and i'll clean the house" jack nodded and he sat next to me and watched me eat.

I handed him a waffle and his stomach groweled. Jack shook his head but then he ate it. "Jack hes not going to hurt you babe. Im here to protect you kitten" i said as i hugged him. Jack smiled and he hugged me. "Jack i love you i would never hurt you and im always going to protect you"

I said as i kissed his forehead. I checked his birth papers and his birthday is tomorrow. He'll be 21 tomorrow. I gave jack the rest of the food and he gulped it down. I cleaned the plates and jack was in his kid form and he had treats in his mouth.

I graved the bag and i opened it and jack ate 10.

TIME SKIP

Jack was fine but while he was laying on my lap he threw up on my lap. I put him to the other side a changed but when i came back jack was wearing a collar that said bad boy and he was curled on the floor. "Jack your not a bad boy you have a flu baby" i said as i removed the collar.

I carried him to his room and jack was doing grabby hands at something. Then he started crying. "Sh,sh,sh,sh im here your okay" i said as i cradeled him. I laid him on his bed and i went down stairs to get a warm bottle of milk for him. 

I went up stairs and i picked him up and i gave him the bottle and jack started drinking it. "Your such a good boy" i said as i yawned and rocked him gently back and forth. I sat jack down and he was drinking the milk really fast. "Slow down jacky" jack was wearing footie pajamas and when jack finished his bottle i decided to take a video.

"Jack give me a kiss" i said as i puckered my lips to jack. Jack looked at me and pecked my lips and he was blushing. I gave jack kisses on his cheeks and i posted the video. People were commenting on how cute jack was and if we could take another selfie.

I had a picture of jack when i got him.

(My baby boy so tiny <3) i typed as i posted it