11

JACKS POV

I ran away because master lied. He hates me..those kisses were fake....the cuddles were fake. But when i ran away master found me again. He got out of his car and he graved me by my furry coat which hurt. He drove me home and i turned into my kid form and i scared for what my punishments gonna be.

TIME SKIP

We got home and master graved me by the arm. He threw me in the house and i was scared outta my mind about what was gonna happen.

"I TAKE CARE OF YOU,FEED YOU,BATHE YOU AND TUCK YOU IN LIKE MY OWN SON AND YOU REPAY ME BY RUNNING AWAY...WHY WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE AFTER I ADOPTED YOU AND LOVED YOU!!"

Master yelled as he started crying. I felt bad and i just wanna have a baby and be a family but it won't happen. "I-i-m s-s-o-rr-y" i said as master knelt down to me. Master hugged me tight and i hugged back. "Please don't ever leave like that again" master said as he started crying.

"I-i w-on-t" i said and master kissed my forehead. I turned into my adult form and master was hugging me tight. "I dont wanna be lonely anymore thats why i got you"

FLASH BACK

I was in the cage with the other nekos and i was in my kid form and chewing on a treat they gave me. Then a man that was muscley but looked kind. He walked over to the other nekos and he looked at me and he petted me. I wanted him to take me and he did.

He even kissed my head when he put me in his car.

END

I remembered what he did that day which made me happy. "Hey jackypoo what if we go on a vaction?" My ears went up and my eyes lit up. "Just me and you, plus i have an RV in my garage with a bed and everything" i nodded and master picked me up i turned into my kid form.

Master went to my room and he had a bag and put some of my clothes in it and even the furry blanket i like. Master wrapped me in the blanket and the green yarn ball that i played with. Master packed his things and master carried me to the RV and it looked new from inside.

"How about you go to bed and i'll drive for about 3 hours" master said. "O-ok-ay" i studdered. Master took my coat off and my gloves and hat. "Give me a kiss goodnight" master said and he pecked my lips. I giggled and master tucked me in with my warm blanket.

"Goodnight baby" master said as he kissed my cheek.

TIME SKIPPY
MARKS POV

I drove all the way to a city thats a beach city and i gave no idea what its called. As i parked on the beach jack started crying. I parked and i walked over to the bed and jack had a high fever. I sat next to him and i picked him up and i kissed his forehead as i cradeled him.

I think jack had a head ache so i decided to go to the store since its fricking 2am. We had to walk to the store and it was not snowing so that was a relief. I laid jack on my chest and i wrapped him in a blanket and when hes in his kid form is my favorite.

I patted jacks back as i hummed and i entered the store and i felt his tiny forehead burning up. He whimpered as i walked to the medicine Isle. "I know it hurts but it will be over soon" i said as i kissed his little head.

"Cookies" i stopped were i was. Did jack just say a word without studdering. "Jack say it again" then jack pointed to the bakery and there were cookies there. Frosted cookies. "Cookies" jack said again. "Okay i'll by you some" i said as i got a box of cookies and i bought the medicine.