20

JACKS POV

Mark came back and he brought me the paper and the pipe cleaners. I made a couple of roses and i put them in a box and i put the box ontop of the book shelf. I felt mark pick me up and i yelpped. "You've been getting heavyer since i carried you" i blushed because mark carried me bridle style.

"Well because im carrying your child" i said in a sassy tone. "Yeah whatever"

"ESCUSE ME YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILD" i yelled at him and mark smiled. "I was joking kitten my god" mark said as he hugged me. "Oh and i have a surprise for you" mark said as he went to the car. This is what my belly bump looks like.

I can only see my toes and when mark came back he had a pregnancy pillow

I can only see my toes and when mark came back he had a pregnancy pillow. "Its for you to be comfterble sleeping"

It looked really cosy and my back was killing me

It looked really cosy and my back was killing me. "I guess i could try it" i said and me and mark went up stairs. We went in our bedroom and mark put the pillow on the bed i laid on the pillow and it made the pain in my back go away. My tail wrapped around the pillow and i felt mark wrap his arms around my waist.

He slid his hands in my shirt and rubbed my belly. "If we have a girl i wanna name her tammy" mark said as he pulled me closer to him. "I think thats a wonderful name"

TIME SKIPPY
MORNING

I woke up and i had no back pain. I looked at mark and he was snoring loudly. He was sleeping sitting up. "Mark sweetie lay down" i whispered and mark pulled me into his grasp and we laid down. "I love you" mark said to me. "I love you too" i said as i kissed marks cheek.

"Hows my baby?" Mark said as he rubbed my belly. "I dont know there probaly sleeping" i said as i lifted my shirt. "Kiss me" mark said and i pecked his lips. "Again" he said and i kissed his nose. I turned around so i could face him. "Give your baby a morning kiss you always forget them"

"Anything for my baby" mark cooed and he looked at my belly. "Good morning" mark said and kissed my belly. Mark laid back up and he pulled me closer. "I wanna see my baby already" mark pouted as he put his large hands on my bump.

"In 7 months" i responded and tryed falling asleep but i felt mark grip my ass. "Mark let me sleep" i said as i flipped over the other way so i was facing the wall. Then mark gripped my ass again. I stood up and i went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Then i felt mark hug me from behind. "Im sorry baby. Your just so sexy" mark said as he put his head on my shoulder. "I forgive you" i said as my tail wrapped around his arm. Then mark pecked my cheek and i smiled. I felt marks hands under my shirt and he rubbed my belly.

TIME SKIPPY

I heard that doing that pregnancy yoga thing the baby gets healthyer. "Hey mark can you help me with a thing?" I asked him. "Yeah what is it?" He responded. "Can you do that pregnancy yoga with me?" I asked him and he smiled. "Whatever for our baby" he said as he bent down and kissed my bump.

I sat in front of the fire place and mark sat behind me. "What do i do?" Mark asked. "Put your hands under my belly and look up the rest" i told him and he did that. He put his hands under my bump and he looked up what to do next. "Okay so your suppose to spread your legs and push gently"

Mark read from the ipad. "Wont this hurt?" I asked. "Nah its just to prep you for when your in labor" i nodded and i spreaded my legs and pushed gently. "Jack this is when your 1 or 2 months pregnant" oh well. We got up and mark carried me back down and he lifted my shirt.

Mark bent down to my chest and he sucked on my nipple. It felt weird but i knew our baby would eat from there. Mark pulled away and he swoalled. "Your milk is creamy" mark said as he got on top of me. "Yeah but is it good?" I asked him. "No it taste weird"

Then mark took my shirt off and he nibbled on my neck and on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and relaxed untill i felt mark rubbed my member threw my boxers. I moaned in pleasure and mark took my boxers off. Mark was shirtless and he took his boxers off. "Mark protection" i whispered.

Mark had a condom taped behind a picture frame and he put the condum on. I flipped over on my knees and i laid my elbows on the carpet and mark was teasing my entrance. "MARK WA-" i was interrupted by mark shoving himself into me as i screamed.

"Mark you so big..." i moaned out and mark pulled on my tail as he started to go faster. I started moaning loudly and mark spanked me which made me scream. I spreaded my legs wider and mark thrusted faster. Mark found that spot and i screamed. "Ride me baby" mark said as he slid out of me.

I moaned and mark laid down and i sat on his member as i swung my hips over and over again. Mark and me started moaning loudly. "Your so tight kitten" mark said as i kept bouncing up and down.

Mark started moaning so he flipped us over and i was laying down and mark thrusted in me harder as i yelpped and screamed. Mark hit that spot hard which i screamed and cummed on me and marks stomach. Mark was grunting and moaning so he pulled out of me and he jerked took the condom off and he sat on the floor and i grabbed his member and i sucked the tip.

I deep throat him as i purred which caused mark to moan louder. "Fuck your the best boyfriend ever" mark moaned as i kept deep throating him and i bobbed my head at a fast pace and when i purred mark cummed in my mouth. I swoalled and mark laid next to me.

"Jack *pant* i have something to ask you"
"Yeah *pant*"
"Will you marry me?"

I sat up and started crying "please" mark said. Even tho he was sweaty and had my cum on his chest i hugged him. "Yes i do" i said. Mark kissed me and he slid my boxers on me as we made out.