4

JACKS POV

I was meow and hissing really loud as i sat on a tree branch and i saw the beautiful city of Baltimore Maryland.

I love going to the harbor and petting the ducks but thats all over

I love going to the harbor and petting the ducks but thats all over. Then the branch broke and i fell. Master opened the door and he stood infront of me. Master was holding a beer bottle and he hit me in the head with it.

I fell back and my head was bleeding and i started whimpering. Master dragged me inside and he untied the leash from me. "Get inside pussy!" Master yelled as he kicked me inside. Master kicked me on my butt. I screamed because it hurt so bad.

Then master opened a box and a wacom drawing tablet. "This was for you but i don't think so" master stirred. Master broke the tablet with the hammer...i screamed because i always wanted one. Then master broke something but i covered my head. Master broke the plates,glass table,flat screen tv and things made out of glass.

I ran up stairs and hid in my room crying and sobbing.

MORNING

I fell asleep on the carpet and i stood up and chains were on my ankles and wrist. I opened the door and masters door was open. Master woke up and i sat there as my head was bleeding. "Uuggghhh jack what happened?" Master asked. I opened my mouth and tried saying something but all that came out was squieks and fading noises.

Then master walked down stairs and he gasped. "Did you do this?!" Master yelled at me. I looked at the ground and master bent down. "Your head! Jack baby did i do this?..." master asked. I nodded and master started crying. "Im so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you i got you something for you to forgive me"

Then master saw the broken tablet. "Oh i'll get you another one. Lets get you to the vet" master said and i felt like im sick. I threw up on the carpet and master rubbed my back. I fell on the floor and master touched my forehead and he looked worried.

"Jack you have a fever!" Master said. Master made me a relaxing bath with rose peddles in it. Just relax.

TIME SKIPPY

Master cleaned the living room and he dressed me in an oversized sweater and grey sweat pants. Master got dressed and we went to the vet. I felt horrible. Master carried me bridal style into the vet. I saw a bunch of nekos and master went to a doctor.

Master sat in a chair and he cooed at me. "Your going to be okay baby boy"

MARKS POV

Jack fainted in my arms and the doctors took him to a room and started surgery. I was in the room because jack was awake and he was on anastieshia so he can't feel anything. "Its okay baby im here" i said as i held jacks hand. "So how this happen?" Dr.Peebles said.

"Oh i got home drunk and i think i hurt him or he fell"
"I always hear stories about owners taking there nekos here with bleedind scars, 3 degree burns,cut off ear and other things. Then the owners are charged with animal abuse"

Oh no. "But your not in trouble tho since hes alive" then jack squezed my hand. "Okay were done" the doctor said as she wrapped a bandage around his head. His cat ears were sticking out of the cast.

I took him home and i got out of the car then i went in the back seat and i carried jack bridal style out of the car and inside the house. I touched his fore head and he had a fever. I went to his room and i laid him down as jack laid on his side. Then jack threw up on his sweater.

I took his sweater off and i put it in the wash. Jack was sweating so i sat him up and put a trash can next to the bed. Then i turned on the tv in jacks room. Jack pointed to a picture and it was a picture of a family. "Thats a family" i said. "Do you want one?" I asked and jack pointed to a baby.

"You want a baby?" I asked and jack nodded. Thats so cute he wants a family. I looked at his papers and hes not a carrier which means he cant have childern. But maybe i can adopt one for him.