2

MARKS POV

"Jack open the door we need to talk" then he opened the door and i walked in and jack was looking out the window but he wasn't in his kid form he was in his adult form. I sat next to him and he was smaller than me.

I rubbed his back and he was sniffling. "Im sorry" i said as i looked at him. Jack looked at me with tears and red eyes. "Im sorry for pushing you into talking when your not ready" i said as i looked at jack and smiled. "I-i f-fo-rg-i-ve y-yo-u" jack studered.

I was amazed by jacks voice. Hes irish wich is weird. "Were you born in ireland?" I asked him. Jack nodded. "Were you raised there?" I asked. "W-e w-er-e o-n-ly t-ogeth-er f-or 10 ye-ars" jack stuttered. Who was he talking about. "You and your mom were together for 10 years?" I asked and he nodded.

"S-he d-ied w-he-n s-he wa-s k-ill-ed t-o g-et t-o m-me a-nd i-i los-t m-y v-io-ce" jack said as we sat down. "Oh im sorry" i said as i looked at him. Jack hugged me and i hugged back. "Jack you don't have to be shy around me" i said and jack looked at me with big blue eyes.

I leaned in and i wanted to kiss those pink lips but i stopped before i could touch him. He turned into his kid form and i carried him down stairs. Jack kept trying to lift my shirt and i wondered why. "Jack what are you doing?" I asked. "Do-n't y-yo-u ha-ve m-mil-k in y-our d-o-ts"

Oh i think he means milk in the nips. "No i don't have any milk in my nips" i said as i laid jack on the couch and went to go get a glass of milk. I had to put it in a bottle because jack wont sit up. I laid jack in my lap and when hes in kid form he looks like hes 2.

Jack sucked on the bottle and he drank half way and he started coughing so i detached the bottle and i carried jack and laid him on my chest and patted his back. Then he burped. "Your so cute!" I said as i laid jack on my lap. "Little cutie!" I said as i tickeled jacks tummy.

Jack laughed and i kissed jacks forehead and jack was blushing. "Are you blushing?" I asked and jack cooed like a baby. I kissed his cheeks multiple times and he was laughing and giggling. "Your adorable!" I said to him as he laid in my lap in his kid form.

I grabbed the bottle and jack was sucking on the bottle. Then someone knocked on the door and i carried jack and he finished the bottle so i put it on the counter. I opened the door and my mom and sister marzia came to visit.

They looked at jack and carried him out of my arms and baby talked to him. "Mark you adopted a baby?" Marzia asked as she held him. "Hes a neko and hes very sh-" and before i said shy jack started crying and yelling and doing grabby hands at me.

"MASTER!" Jack yelled and marzia handed him to me. I laid jack on my chest and patted his back as he cryed on my chest. "Im gonna put him down for a nap. I'll be back" i said and i walked upstairs. I walked in jacks room and i cradled him in my arms as i rocked him back and fourth gently.

Jack fell asleep and he turned into his adult form and i tucked him in and kissed his cheek. Jack had tear stains and i whipped them off.

TIME SKIPPY

I my mom had to leave and my sister stayed and she lives in brighton. Then i heard the door open. I looked and it was jack in his cat form. He was a beautiful white cat with turqoise eyes. Then jack hopped on my lap and he flipped over on his back and he was really skinny.

"Hes so cute!" Marzia said as she pet his ears. Jack sat on my lap and turned into his kid form. Jack looked at marzia then at me and i nodded. Marzia carried jack off my lap and she carried him by his sweater. "Marzia thats not how you carry him!" I yelled as i took jack and held him.

"Then how do you hold him?" My god. I showed her how to hold him and once jack was in marzias arms jack let her hold him. "Thats a good boy" i said as i rubbed jacks cat ears. Then jack started whimpering and skratching his privite part.

Marzia handed me him and i carried him to his bedroom. I laid him on the bed and he looked so uncomfterble. "Jack you don't skratche that in public" i said to him but he was whimpering. I decided to check him and he turned into his adult form.

I checked him and his member was skratched. Claw marks over the tip and even the base it started bleeding and jack was crying. Jack reached his hand down but i pulled his boxers up. "Is that why you've been crying in the middle of the night?"

Jack nodded and i told him to fall asleep and he took a nap.