nomwe

KUVHIRINGIKA |DISORIENTED

KUVHIRINGIKA |
DISORIENTED

"TEA OR coffee?"

"Sir—"

"Jaebum," he corrected. "If you're going to call me anything other than desired, Jaebum is my preferred name."

"Desired?" Amina struggled to sit up best she could on the couch so soft that it damn near swallowed her and her voice went up a pitch in curiosity. "Please elaborate."

Jaebum chuckled, his arms resting atop his marble countertop, taking the girl in.

Her hair was pulled into a loose ponytail of some sort. It sat atop her head and her curls seemed to never follow a certain pattern. Though he found the spontaneous springs and kinks cute, the hair had probably irritated her immensely at some point in her life.

Her eyes were serious looking yet they always appeared to be round and deer like when she locked them with his. Every time.

He linked his fingers together and grinned once again.

Maybe she was just as innocent as he thought. It was highly unlikely but maybe.

"Yesterday..." he disregarded the beverage question he previously posed and walked along the open floor plan of his condo to the girl who tried to occupy one small section of the couch.

Jaebum sat on the coffee table and rested his elbows on his knees. "Your mistake was quite an amusing one."

Amina leaned back due to Jaebum's face growing in proximity as he drawled on. "How so?"

He straightened his back. "You tell me, darling. Was it totally innocent or was is a Freudian slip?"

Amina looked down at her bare lap.

It was a bad day to wear a skirt, a bad day for an armless shirt, a bad day for everything she wore basically for she felt exposed to his eyes even though he looked straight into hers and dared not let them stray.

She swallowed and parted her lips. She found herself subconsciously rubbing her thighs together for his gaze was so intense. "It was... It was innocent," she whispered. "I wouldn't do something like that on purpose."

Jaebum leaned forward again, so close his breath was felt faintly on her wetted lips. He chuckled, "You sure, Amina?"

She really wasn't.