makumi mashanu neimwe

KUTAURIRANA |NEGOTIATION

KUTAURIRANA |
NEGOTIATION

MUCH TO Jaebum's distaste, Amina managed to worm herself out of anything remotely romantic except for the fact that she got him to hold her waist as she laid on his stomach.

Amina felt his fingers roam her back but instead of them lowering down to her backside like his normally did, Jaebum was just gently tracing circles on her skin as he tiredly watched Amina's favorite TV show with her.

"Tina's character makes me cringe but it's only because I relate to her so badly, goddamn," Amina softly mumbled to herself, chuckling when Jaebum muttered an agreement and continued to teeter off the edge of sleeping and watching.

"Does Amira know you're out, darling?" Jaebum yawned, tugging gently on a curl by her ear.

Amina nodded before resting her chin on Jaebum's chest to communicate better with him. "I told her I was at a friend's house."

"Does Jackson know you're out?"

"No. I don't have to tell Jackson everything; fuck I look like?" she kissed her teeth and put her ear to Jaebum's chest, facing the cartoon characters running around onscreen.

"Hey," Jaebum nipped her bare thigh. "Watch it."

Amina smiled to herself but displayed a twisted face to Jaebum. "Or what, Jaebum? What are you going to do?"

"Oh, you want to find out? Continue acting big."

Amina smirked and sat up with her palms spread over Jaebum's torso. "Jae? You know how you love me, right?" she slid her fingers behind his head and began to tug gently on the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"Do not tell me you want to—" Jaebum let out a moan— Much to his distaste. Again. "Amina, you've been frustrating me all day and now you want to switch? God, I let you do that once. Once!"

"I know but still," Amina pouted cutely and she leaned forward until she could steadily grind on the agitated man.

"Darling, you are not leading."

"Okay, how about this..." Amina began. "You let me do whatever I want today and I'll try that thing you like."

"Which thing?"

"You know what I'm talking about, I'm not saying it aloud. But how does that sound?" she traced her finger along his jaw and an eyebrow of his quirked.

"Wha—Really?" a smile formed on his lips. "Wait, what? Why am I negotiating with you? Amina, this is not how we work! I don't do 'Babyboy'. That's just not me!"

"Shhh, Jaebum," Amina applied pressure to his chest as she stooped lower to kiss his frowning lips, stopping his head from shaking in protest. "It's not going to be that bad."

"I know it can't be because I'm the better dom," he stated stubbornly.

"You weren't saying that last time, when you were whining, were you, baby?"

"It was a brief loss of identity," Jaebum spat defensively. "It won't be like that this time."

"Cute. We'll see."

-
NOTE!

Y'all ain't getting smut. It's not your girl's forte and I've learned to deal with it lmao

The closest thing you'll get to smut is some of the chapters in my bts imagine book. You should check it out because you're a homie. (Shameless promotion because this is my shit lol)

Thank you for reading this chapter despite me almost taking a week to edit it properly, I love your faces and please be good to yourselves💗

-🔑