gumi nenhanhatu

CHITAMBUDZO |
WORRY

"WHY ARE you two so..." Jaebum's firm voice trailed off as he allowed his squinted eyes to analyze the young girl's neck. "Late?"

Did he make those? God, he was unsure but if he did, he was extremely stupid to do so on a girl who loved to wear crew necks and armless shirts. 

Amina, whom had her head hung low, diverted her solemn stare from her toes to Jackson.

"It's my fault, sir, I wasn't feeling well so I forced her to come to the nurse with me."

"And do you have a slip for said visit?"

Jackson chuckled. "You know the answer for that question, Mr Im."

Jaebum pushed his reading glasses up his nose as they had fallen when he scrunched it up. He hesitated before he allowed the pupils to regain ownership of their cold desks in front of him.

As he taught and taught some more, he kept an eye on Jackson who leaned over to constantly nudge Amina's seat or smoothen her hair over the bruises that sparked gossip for their fellow peers.

"Class." Jaebum's cough was enough to silence the murmurs and rumors that Jackson was the creator of the marks they could catch glimpses of. "Quieten down. Mr Wang, Miss Zachary? Come back at the end of the day please."