sere

ZVISARUDZO |
DECISIONS

"SIR," AMINA slowly spoke as her chin was lifted with gentle fingers.

Jaebum held her face, tighter yet not roughly so if she were to move away she could do so freely. But she didn't.

"Amina," he made their eyes meet. "What did I just tell you?"

"J—Jaebum," she forced out the new title. It wasn't that she didn't like his name—it rolled off her tongue just as nicely as her name rolled off his. She just didn't think this informal way of speaking was something that should be consistent. "This is... Not a good idea," her words came out shaky and breathy and her heart pounded against her ribcage and the blood pumping around her head was pulsating loudly. Like a drum.

She was happy with this for if she could hear her thoughts clearly, her conscience would be telling her to physically remove herself from his captivating gaze. God, he made her numb but she wanted nothing more than for him to lean in further.

He nodded at her words.

"You're probably right," he traced the outline of her lips with his fingertip and sighed, looking into her eyes. "But darling, you make it so damn hard to think straight."

-
Please be sure to vote + comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

And thank you for reading, have a great week <3

-🔑