makumi maviri nesere

-YEVEDZA |
ADORABLE

"SHE'S SO pretty," the taller of the two men squatted, reaching out to ruffle the younger girl's hair.

Which she immediately protested to, saying he was behaving as if she was a newborn kitten but soon calmed down after he apologized and excused that she was just too adorable for him not to touch. He called her adorable. She liked this guy.

"Why did you call me over today? I told you I was coming over tomorrow," questioned Mark, disregarding Amina sitting calmly under his palm.

Jaebum chuckled at the sight for if he did that, she'd glare while pouting for a prolonged while before eventually easing in and begging him to keep cuddling her on the sofa.

"Yes but it's just better this way because I'm not around tomorrow."

Amina's ears perked up. "Where are you going?" she stood from beside Mark and whined with a frown upon her face.

"Actually... How old is she? 20? 19?" Mark muttered, leaning in front of the younger's face to analyze her button nose and rounded eyes.

"Eighteen," the man of the apartment said. "Wait, why?"

Mark shrugged a little. "She just looks young. She could be mistaken for a high schooler."

"She is."

Mark's lazy smile dropped. "What? Can you be eighteen and in high school?"

"Yes, yes you can. I was born at the end of the year."

"Ah, a winter baby, how cute," Mark cooed. "Which high school do you go to?"

"The one Jae works at."

Mark put a hand to his forehead. "Jaebum, you're not fucking serious."

"What?" the confused man asked.

"Teachers can't date students! What the— You know this, come on!"

"You're right," Jaebum shrugged, throwing an arm over the girl's shoulders. "But I've made an acception."