makumi matanhatu neimwe

NEHANYA |CARING

NEHANYA |
CARING

"SO HE'S moving to accommodate his baby?" Aminé asked, running his tongue over the corners of his mouth where crumbs of his burger found itself placed. "Wow... He actually kept him."

"What?" Amina blinked and Aminé shook his head.

"Nothing. He's moving because of the baby?" Aminé repeated.

Amina nodded, chewing slowly as she looked to her food in intense thought. "I... I guess so but I don't know how he expected me to react to this, Ami! I want to meet his baby and I want to meet his parents too but it's the fact he didn't tell me about anything is what upsets me. Fuck, this is why I don't date!"

"Well, you chose to date an adult so now you're dealing with adult problems, sis." Aminé closed his box that held his semi eaten burger and stuffed it in Amina's satchel. "But would you say you hated him right now?"

Of course Aminé knew why Jaebum was doing what he was but he wasn't going to tell his little sister about any of it. Jaebum had to do it himself.

She shrugged. "Hate is way too strong but something along those lines."

"Do you want me and Khan to go talk to him?"

Amina's eyes widened considerably and her head shot up upon hearing such words leave her elder brother's mouth.

"No, Aminé! You guys can't go hurt him! You know Khan is uncontrollable and I thought you said you wouldn't hang with him anymo—" Amina quieted and groaned upon seeing her brother smirk. "You were messing with me, weren't you?"

"Obviously," Aminé sighed. "You still care about the fool, fool. You can go talk to him and I'll park outside if you want, okay?" the boy almost threw up his own words because he hated Jaebum with almost every fibre in his being. But he could tell she still harbored affection for the current asshole.

"I'll try... Even though all of this could've been avoided if you stupid asses would've told me what he did in the first place but whatever. Thanks, Ami. Love you."

Aminé rolled his eyes. "Damn, you always got to wrap your love in insults, don't you? You're just like mama, you know? But love you too, Mina."

-

Y'all, we're really close to the end. There's about 2-3 more chapters guys!!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting (I read them all and I appreciate them all toooo💗)

-🔑