gumi netanu

NZEVE |ATTENTION

NZEVE |
ATTENTION

"JACKSON, STOP doing that!" Amina whined as she attempted to focus more on the pages she was meant to study for her history test after their math lesson. Ah, last minute revision at its finest.

"You just look really cute today, sorry!" Jackson bent down slightly as he took another photo of the concentrating girl.

"Come. On."

"Nope," he said after he acted like he had put in thought to his response. When in reality, he was just recording her for his snapchat 'kingdom'. "You always take embarrassing ones of me but mine are always nice so allow me to capture the sun in human skin."

Amina grunted and tried to glare at her pages but she ended up having to reread half of her sentences due to the constant clicking and 'Ooh, stay right there's by her new photographer.

"Geez, he's right, you are a fucking distraction!" Amina stood and swiped at his arm, causing him to giggle.

As Jackson raised his phone out of his friend's reach, he paused his amusement then squinted. "Who's 'he'?"

Amina proceeded to take a step back. "Nobody," she quipped, throwing her book in her bag as she maneuvered herself around the younger boy that appeared to be incredibly confused.

"Mina!"

"I said nobody, Jackson!" she sang, wagging her finger as she went to the front doors.

Jackson pulled her back, sliding his phone into his back pocket before picking her up and placing the girl of a small frame onto his shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" Amina sighed as she lost all strength to protest for she knew Jackson wouldn't let her go even if she was dying.

"We're talking in the storage room now."