gumi neimwe

KUOMA |
COMPLEXITY

THEY DID not go that far.

It just wasn't a clever thing to do in Jaebum's eyes: to go too far.

Amina would believe she was used—simply a quick fuck and dump—and Jaebum wanted to show her that he wasn't looking at her like some sick fantasy but rather, that she was more of a person he felt the urge to care for.

He yearned to watch old movies whilst wrapped in cozy blankets with her. He yearned to be able to kiss her forehead and hear her airy giggles as he did so.

He liked Amina. Quite a bit, actually.

He had no idea how she did it and call him strange but he couldn't feel any more happy to have her, strewn breathless, on his couch.

She looked beautiful beneath him and Jaebum felt himself take his lips between his teeth as she gazed up to him with her mouth parted whilst she took rugged breaths.

Before he started teaching her class a few weeks ago, he believed she was just a girl that stared at fluffy clouds and a girl that simply lucked out on every paper she did.

So when he was told he was taking over the class with the infamous Jackson Wang and found out the distracted girl (who was the only person Jackson listened to) was in his class, he had prepared to be scolding the both of them often. Which he did due to her mentioned lack of attentiveness and his lack of anything mathematical but he didn't do it as much because she was intelligent and beyond interesting to observe.

How she was able to turn and give certain peers a kind of look that caused them to agree to her wish to quieten down without a word leaving her mouth was just fascinating.

She functioned so complexly but acted sweet and simple minded for the purpose of outsmarting those who thought they could use or take advantage of her due to the kindness she had radiating off her.

This odd discovery caused Jaebum to keep a watchful eye on her and in the process of observation, he found himself wanting to learn more and more about this girl.

And soon enough, nearing the end of the school year, he allowed his suppressed emotions to take control.

Honestly? Jaebum was just glad to have her lips joined to his and now that he'd caught her attention, he definitely did not plan on losing her at all.

He was sure of that.