makumi mashanu nepfumbamwe

KUBURITSA |
DISCLOSURE

AS SOON as he could, Jaebum bolted out of the office to catch up with Amina.

"Amina!" Jaebum called after the girl, despite the fact that he was indeed causing havoc by speaking at such a high volume and the fact he was calling her informally. "Amina, please, stop running!"

Amina ignored his cries and pushed open the door that lead to the hallway in the back of the school.

Her name left his lips once again and this time, he caught her arm and turned her around. "I know you're not at ease right now but, darling, you can't just leave school like that."

Amina felt warm tears slide down her her cheeks, lips and eventually her chin. "Well, if you can decide to just leave my fucking life then I believe it wouldn't kill me to miss one day of school!"

"Amina—"

"What do you mean child, Jaebum?" she yelled, hitting a significantly lighter fist against his chest. "When were going to tell me about your baby? About you leaving? Why do you enjoy fucking me over? What did I do?"

"I—I'm sorry, Amina. I was going to tell you soon. I wanted you to meet him, I promise."

"Then stay and let me meet him!"

"I can't stay, Amina!" he spat but soon quietened down as he saw her eyes widen due to the tone he used. "It's not simple to explain but I'll come see you all the time and call you everyday, okay?"

Amina's shoulders sank and she used the back of her palms to rub under her eyes. "I don't care if we've fought or about the things you said— any of that, Jaebum just please... Don't leave. You said you wouldn't."

Jaebum hated seeing her cry.

Whether they were watching a sad movie, listening to a sad song or fighting about something small, he hated watching such a lively person scream until her voice became hoarse and cry until her tears were no more.

He couldn't stand seeing her upset knowing he was the reason why.

"Darling, I'm so sorry."

And then a red light switched on behind Amina Zachary's bright green eyes.

Amina took a step back from his reach of sympathy and shook her curls, chuckling curtly as she neared the exit of the building, clutching her head as if discovering something that was right under her nose.

"Oh God, I'm so stupid! Aminé told me something was off about you but I didn't believe him! You're a grown ass man who was just looking to mess around with a younger girl. Why would you be sorry? Of course you're not.

And you know what? If you go, please, for the love of yourself and my God, don't you dare speak to me again."