Promise {Edited}

3 years after

~Hades~

I sat in my golden and black diamond throne as I watch souls coming. My judges; Minos, Rhadamanthus, and Aeacus, are very good in deciding what happens to the souls.

I soon got bored, so I excused myself from my judges and went to my room. I lied down on my bed lazily.

"If only Persephone was here beside me. Uhhhh! Eight more years Hades. Eight more, then you'll finally get your queen." I mumbled to myself as I summoned a fire on my palm. On the fire was Persephone singing, her voice so lovely that I fell asleep while her voice was still on my mind.

Calm down Hades. Eight years then you'll finally have your queen. I just hope she'll be ready.

As I woke up, Nymphlos, one of my assistants, approached me.

"What's your business Nymphlos?" I asked him.

"Master, King Zeus has been here in the Underworld for about an hour. He said he wanted to talk to you," Nymphlos whispered to me. I nodded and quickly got up and fixed myself.

As I walked towards the main hall, there I see Zeus o' mighty, sitting on my throne. MY Throne.

"Like my throne?" I asked and he quickly turned his head towards me.

"Yes, it's very unique. Although I don't think it would fit in at the Olympus," he stated smugly.

"I would never want to put my throne in the Olympus in the first place," I retorted sassily. Two can play that game, Zeus. 

"What is it you want?" I asked him as I motioned for him to stand. I don't want him sitting in my throne. 

"Persephone," he said. My brows arched in confusion. "I saw it in the Olympus. You want her, don't you?" He asked me and I crossed my arms.

"Is that really what you came here for? Just to ask me if I like Persephone?"

"No, but will you answer my question first?" Zeus asked and I smiled wickedly. I knew it. He surely came here for something, again.

"Well, yes... I already love her and I know that our future is about to begin," I stated. He chuckled loudly. He's mocking me.

"Are you sure, dear brother?" He asked me.

"Get to the point Zeus. I'm not going to guess what you need. It's a waste of time. " I said smugly, emphasizing each word, making him glare at me. Yes, that was his line when I went to Olympus to talk to him. I'm just giving it back.

He sighed, "Diamonds. I need diamonds. Hera's birthday is next week and I need special gems to give her," he said making me roll my eyes.

"I can give you diamonds, but I need payback."

"Tell me."

"Well, when the time comes and Persephone turns twenty, help me abduct her. Help me trick Demeter," I said and he smirked.

"Fine. Just give me what I need for now," he said. I nodded and commanded Nymphlos to get three diamonds.

As my assistant got them, I quickly handed them to Zeus.

"You promise, dear brother?" I said as he smirked again.

"Yes, I do..." he said before disappearing.

I'll do anything for you, my queen.

Hi guys.... thank you for reading the chapter.

Ps: Don't forget to click the vote button. Love You.

(Guys, please go give __EllaMay__ a follow. She's really kind to volunteer on editing this stupid book of mine. All thanks to her, this book became better.❤❤❤)