For The Millionth Time

Hades

Buzzes were echoing in my head and I could feel the pain inside me... What was happening?

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful person I've ever known. Much beautiful than Aphrodite..

"Hmm.. "I mumbled trying to speak but I just can't.

"Shh... Hades. Rest.. its for your best. "Persephone said in her sweet lovely voice.

I nodded and smiled at the beautiful lady in front of me.

À week later

I opened my eyes and saw Persephone in my side, sitting on her chair while leaning her head in the bed. She was sleeping and I knew it as I heard her soft and adorable snores. Yeah.. just like the way she used to describe mine.

I tilted a bit for I'm not comfortable at my seat as she groggily opened her eyes and looked at me smiling.

"You're awake.. goodness you're already awake.. I'm glad you did Hades. "She greeted me happily as she grinned and engulf me with a hug. I, on the other hand returned the gesture.

"I was supposed to be dead and--"

"And Messiac and Dailor luckily got you from the river Hades. You've been drowned by those barbaric souls. Mother and I called your servants as they swam towards you. "She said completing the question I had in my mind. I smiled and nodded.

"I was supposed to be dead also.. so as you know... "she shooked her head and pouted. I held her chin and lift it up looking towards me.

"But I love you.. and I can't let just accept that you'd died. That's why I swam towards you in the River Of Souls. "I said as she smiled.

"You love me? "

"Yes, why don't you eve---"

My sentence was interrupted by a kiss. She kissed me. I grinned happily as she started blushing.

"I love you too. "She said softly meeting my gaze. I smiled and looked at her seriously.

She nodded as I chuckled.

"You really love me? "I asked happily as she nodded and sat beside me.

"Yes I do love you.. I love you.. "

"Will you repeat that again? "

"Fine... I love you.. "she said again. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at her. Those brown orbs that I really love... are actually loving me bak now.

I slapped myself mentally as Persephone laughed while looking at me.

"I'm awake.. "I mumbled.

"You aren't hallucinating Hades.. I love you. "She said making me hold her hand and squeeze it gently.

"Will you repeat it again? "I asked again as she snorted happily and smiled.

"Fine.. for the millionth time Hades.. I Love You.. and I will always will.. "she said making me kiss her.

I always like her lips. Soft and tender. We kissed rhythmically as I started on holding the small of her back.

We were actually having fun in both kisses until the door opened revealing a surprised Demeter saw us.

We quickly pulled away to each other and smiled sheepishly at Demeter.

What a party poop she is..

"Uh.... you look okay now Hades... Good you're awake by now... We've already found the criminal who'd stab Persephone the knife."
Demeter said looking towards me and her daughter.

"How many days am I asleep? "

"A week Hades. You were actually asleep by a week. Pretty long rest you know. "Persephone answered making me grin even more wider.

Demeter coughed and I turned my head towards her.

"Who? "

"Apollo.. "Demeter answered me making me clench my fists and gritt my teeth.

Persephone held my hand making it back to my normal one.

I nodded as Demeter nodded too and leave the both of us.

"So.. you love me.. and I love you.. does that mean.. er"

"What is it Hades? "She asked softly.

"Well.. I was wondering if you will marry me. "I said. Persephone looked at me.. surprisingly and nodded stiffly.

"What? "I asked happily. I wanted to hear her say Yes.

"Yes.. I will. "She said. I engulf her into my arms and gave her a warm hug. I stood up from my bed, noticing that my energy was back, and went towards my cabinet.

There I get the silver made ring designed of a flower with red diamonds.

I went back to her and kneel at one knee.

"Will you, Persephone my love marry this handsome man in front of you? "I asked making her laugh. Well, never have I ever been a joker.

"Yes.. I will. "She said. I grinned and put the ring on her ring finger watching it slip through her soft hands.

"I love you.. "

"I love you too. "She replied making me the happiest man in Earth.

------------------

Ohhhh... btw, the image above shows the ring. Just imagine that the diamonds in there were red.. not blue. It was kinda cool for me though.

Stay tuned readers.. epilogue will be splitted into two and I'll update it as soon as I can.. Thanks.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.