Starting to Find Her

Hades

My eyes won't return to its natural color. As time passed, my eyes were still red. I tried finding her in Olympus, but she wasn't in there. I actually still have a gut feeling to try and find her in Demeter's house.

I took a look at every window in her house and I found nothing. I searched the whole of Greece just to find her but there was no sign of her.

I started panicking and anger inside me boiled worse than a while ago. I planned on going to the Olympus again to beg help from Zeus.

"My brother.. have you found her yet? "He asked me as he led me into his chamber.

"Not yet.. I have searched all of Greece and still no Persephone. "I said. I put my hands on my face to calm myself down. I sigh several times.

"What do you want me to do? I know I owe you a lot. "He said while smirking. There's still a little bit of good in Zeus' heart.

"Maybe she's in another country, but where and who helped her? "I said. I looked puzzled same as Zeus.

"The god or even goddess who helped Persephone might have wanted her to stay away from you. Do you know who the god or goddess might be? "Zeus said. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"There are many gods and goddesses who hate me Zeus.. maybe even loathe. "I said. He rolled his eyes and smirked even wider.

"Then we'll find Persephone first before we can finally punish the one who freed her.I suggest you start roaming around the world now. "He said. I smirked then teleported myself to the fates.

Kingdom of Fates

"Lachesis, Clotho, Atropos! "I shouted waiting for them to appear.

"Come here into my chamber God of the Dead.. "Lachesis shouted. I quickly walked towards her chamber.

"Where's Persephone? "I asked eagerly. I was really worried about my queen.

"Crying are we? "Clotho said. It made my eyes grow redder than before.

"Shut your mouth! "I shouted angrily. Clotho chuckled and continued her business.

"Why are you asking that question Hades? Do you really think we'll answer that question? "Atropos said. My jaw and fists clenched in anger.

"We suggest you should start finding Persephone now before she connects to the blonde thread. "Lachesis added. My eyes grew wide as I saw a blonde thread coming towards the thread of my Persephone. My thread is far away from her.

"Fuck! "I cursed. All of them chuckled. I quickly teleported myself back into the UnderWorld and took a rest.

I shall find you my queen

Yes! Hades gets angry... stay tuned the story.

Vote and Comment please..