Seeing Her

Hades

Driving in nine in the evening for nothing might be strange but not for me. I was driving my black Volkswagen I bought five months ago. I like the style and color of it.

I actually have three houses here in New York. I'm the wealthiest God and buying houses are just a piece of nickel to me. Well, New York is big so I decided to buy houses. I actually always rest in my smallest house which is located in the main street of the New York but for now I decided to live in my rest house.

It was located in the PeckMan Forest in the end of New York and there silence was evident and people are barely seen.

But before driving in there, I decided to drove around New York first, hoping I could see Persephone. As I drove towards the Sector street which is the most dim-lighted street in New York, I saw a girl crying beside the post light. I took a look at her closely and saw that it was the girl I saw five months ago.

I parked my car in-front of her and get my window down.

"Need some ride back home? "I asked her. She looked at me and I can read that she's thinking if she's going to accept my offer or not.

I notice she was wearing a red dress and black flats.  She was stunning. Definitely stunning.

"Is it okay? I just need to get home and I honestly don't know where I am. "She said. I smiled and get out of my car. I opened the door for her beside my seat and let her come inside.

Then, I went back in my seat and started the engine. I notice she was still crying. I looked at her eyes and I remembered Persephone. She has the same eyes with her. I missed her.. terribly.

"Where's your home? "I asked her. She sniffed and I handed her my handkerchief. "Use this. "I said.

She get it from me and used it. "I live in Holland, in the... Greenland street.. Blk 21, Lot 16 in Sec 3. "She said.

"What's your name miss? "I asked politely. She sighed and looked at me. "I'm Jade Sanders... uh.... who are you? "She asked back.

I took my left hand off the steering wheel and reach my arm to hers. "I'm Nicholas.. Nicholas Barnes.. people call me Nick. "I said. She reached my hand and handshaked it unto mine.

"Thank you. "She said. I smiled. "Anytime. "I said. I notice she stopped crying.

"I think you're also the man who saved me five months ago. Thanks by that. "She said.

"Why are you crying?.. May I ask? "I asked. She rubbed her eyes and sniffed.

"My boyfriend ditch me today in our first date because I told him I'm not ready for something yet.I think you already know that.  He got angry and left me in the restaurant. "She said. The man must be an idiot to ditch a beautiful girl like her.

"He must be an idiot. "I said. She  chuckled. "You know what.. you reminded me of someone by your looks but your attitude and you, yourself are just different from him. He's a little bit of meanie. "She said.

I looked at her with fascination. What if I ain't the only man looking like me... that's cool.

"Meanie? You mean very bad? "I asked her. She thought for a while. "Not that bad.. maybe just a little bit of bad. "She said.

"You also do remind me of someone. By your eyes. Ones that captivated me. "I said. She smiled. "She must be pretty then. "She said. I chuckled so as she.

"That's our house. The green house beside the yellow and orange house. "She said pointing a green house. We just arrived in Holland street a while ago.

Then, as I parked my car infront of the house, she get down of the car and waved a bye at me. I waved at her and started my engine.

Five minutes after I get her back to her house I think about how stupid I am.

I haven't asked her phone number!

The Fu*k I am.

I go to my resthouse for about one and a half hour driving and took a sleep when I get back.

Why is it when I'm with her I always forget Persephone? Its like I'm just with her that I forget she's not. There are things that I can compare them..

Oh yeah.. Btw, Hades and Persephone and Apollo uses cellphones. Yeah.. I haven't wrote a chapter on how they learn but five months is enough I suppose.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.