River Of Souls

Persephone

Walking flawlessy here at my mother's fields, I smiled on myself thinking that I was already in love and a man actually loves me.

I was dressed back in my favorite long red dress as I was readying myself to Hades.

I walked over and saw an unusual shrub in the corner of the fields. Walking towards it, a sudden light quickly appeared as I saw a man with his shiny features.

Oh no.. this means one thing. Apollo. He was the only god I know that has shiny feautures.

There he smirked towards me as he withdrew unto me closer and pulled out a knife in his side.

Later on, I felt the stinging pain in my chest as he laughed histerically and dissapeared. Looking over at myself, I notice that the knife was already pressed in my chest deeply and later on I fell and get weak.

I can't be dead...

Hades

I was taken aback of my thoughts when I suddenly saw Demeter storming towards me while crying.

"Hades... Pers--Persee--Persephone... she's dead.. "she said while crying. I looked at her nervously and gulped.

I quickly stood from my throne and ran as quickly as I can towards the River Of Souls.

Opening it, I can hear noises of screaming and crying and begging. Good thing that this room is soundproof from the other rooms and the hall.

From the center of my eye, I saw in the middle beneath any souls was a lady dressed in a long red gown that only Persephone has. I shook my head and looked at the girl closely.

"No.. this can't be happening. "I mumbled as tears soon on dropping in my face. I shook my head many times and slapped my head mentally.

No.. she can't be dead..

I jump in shock as I saw Demeter crying behind me while looking in her daughter.

I sighed and breathed heavily.

"I shall swim and get her soul.. "I said as Demeter nodded and mumbled a simple good luck to me.

I cutted a little bit part of my skin as reddish pink blood quickly made its way falling down. I fall my blood into the river as the river turned bloody red and all the souls was silenced.

I sighed and swam the bloody river and search for my beloved. Swimming at the river, I felt my body burn as the chemical thing tried to engulf my body into ashes.
I search for my Persephone until I found her at the very end of the river stucked up smiling at me. I swam harder and faster just to make it through her.

My body were dying, my eyes were shutting and I could the burning sensation of the chemical river as it tried to turn me into ashes.

Before losing my breath and turning into ashes completely, I managed to get Persephone's soul and get above.

As I get above, I lifted Persephone's soul up yet some souls started on holding and getting Persephone back in the River.

"Stop! "I shouted as the souls looked at me unafraid and continued what they're doing. I was crying. I was crying and I knew it for I already taste salty.

I kicked the souls as they lose their grip to my love. Satisfied, I took her upwards as Demeter started on running towards Persephone.

I, on the other hand was in trouble. As they lose their grip on Persephone, they somehow gripped to my foot getting me down the river.

Demeter held my hand and help me get up but the power of the souls was much more stronger.

And so I was drowned.

My whole body started on burning again. I looked over at my surroundings and saw souls drowning me as they somehow kick and punch me. That hurts.

Shutting my eyes, I saw the last image above the river I ever wanted to see again.

Persephone.

But she was crying... I wanted to open up my eyes and walk towards her but I can't..

Last thing I know was that my eyes were already shut as my body gave up..

Oh hell!!! Do you think Hades is dead? Has he turned into ashes?

Hey just wanted to ask you guys if you wanted a happy or sad ending? Comment your answer below.

Stay tuned if you wanted to know..
Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.