Apollo

Warning: This novel is not edited from here onwards.

(Loves, need I remind that time in the Underworld is really different from the Olympus and Land. Just so you guys would understand better.. x)

~Apollo~

The ceremony was fine and good. Persephone's terribly beautiful, and I must've fell inlove with her the moment our eyes met.

After the ceremony, I flirted with her until her devil mother came our way. She took Persephone away from mine. Bitch.

Hours pass by,

"Zeus!!! " Demeter appeared infront of my bastardous father. Zeus and I were both startled. Why should she shout like that?

"What do you want, Demeter? " Zeus asked. Demeter started crying and I felt like laughing at her. Nevertheless, I didn't. How dare she take Persephone away from me!

"Perse-phone, she's gone! " she shouted, and Zeus' and mine's eyes widened.

"What?! You're a careless mother! " I shouted at her. She tried to hurt me but luckily father intercepted.

"Stop it Demeter! Apollo's right, you should've taken care of her! " Zeus shouted, and Demeter started attacking him. Zeus quickly spelled a blocking charm, blocking Demeter's attack.

"I won't give crops to people... let them die until I find my daughter! " She shouted, and then she teleported.

I saw Zeus smirk boastfully. I suppose father's the kidnapper. I quickly thought of what to do until I finally knew the answer.

I went to my friend Helios, the God of Sun. Surely he'll know where Persephone is because he could see all the things happening.

"Helios, friend.... will you do me a favor? " I  asked him and he walked towards me and gave me a slight hug. He is my bestfriend, yes.

"Of course Apollo. What is it you want? " He asked me. I smiled.

"Persephone. Persephone disappeared and I don't know where she's gone.. " Helios smirked.

"Hades. Hades abducted her, Apollo. Get her in the Underworld. " He answered. I nodded.

"Helios, never tell anyone our conversation, especially Demeter, I beg. This must be a secret between the two of us, and only the two of us. " he nodded in agreement.

"As you wish, Apollo. I suggest you get help with Hermes. He knows UnderWorld enough to find her. Get your girl. " Helios said.

"Thank you. "

"Anytime, Apollo. "

After that, I went to Hermes' chamber and started knocking. Persephone will be mine, that I promise myself.

Hi guys... Hope you like the chapter.

Picture - Pedro Bertolini as Apollo

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.