Planned Abduction {Edited}

~Hades~

 It's time. I'll finally have my queen now.

I felt bad for not going to Persephone's ceremony, but then at the same time, I suppose what I did was right.

I guess Persephone thinks that I'm just a dream or her imagination. That will make it easier to take her. 

"Messiac!" I shouted. One of my servants quickly appeared in front of me.

"Get my chariot ready. I'll be talking to Zeus for the mission. When I return, I want you to make sure the chariot's ready and waiting..." I commanded. Messiac nodded.

I teleported myself to the Olympus.

"Zeus..." I called him. He stood up from his throne and walked closer to me.

"Brother, I didn't see you at Persephone's ceremony. Still busy planning on how to abduct her?" He asked loudly. Luckily, the gods and goddesses aren't here. It's between him and I.

"It's time," I stated and he sighed.

"Fine. What's the plan? What shall you have me do?" he asked.

I told him the plan and what he was to do. His job would have been easy if he was doing it to a mortal, but it would be harder doing it to a goddess like Demeter.

"Ok, I'll just talk to Demeter and distract her, then my job is done?" He asked me once more. I nodded.

We teleported to the back of Persephone and Demeter's house.  

"Go now..." I commanded to Zeus.

"How sure are you Hades that Persephone will escape through the window?" He asked me. I smirked confidently.

"Of course she will. Who wouldn't if they've been locked in their room for over a decade?" I asked Zeus rhetorically and he nodded in agreement.

He then walked towards the front door, sighing as he entered.

As he talked to Demeter, I opened the window quickly and teleported myself back to my original place. 

I watched her move through the fire in my hand. My thoughts were right. She would escape and go to the forest so that Demeter couldn't see her.

I quickly planted a black flower with black diamonds on its stem.

As she walked into the forest, I noticed that she had started to gaze at the flowers. As she noticed mine, I commanded Messiac and Dailor to get ready. I planned for them to appear in front of her.

As she touched it, Messiac and Dailor appeared in black smoke as planned in-front of her. I then teleported myself behind her.

She stepped back when she saw Messiac and Dailor, resulting in her stumbling into me. 

"Hello, dear. Like I said before, I'd be back. " I reminded her, as I let myself drown in her amazing scent.

"Come..." I added.

Hi guys... sorry for slow-update... My schoolwork was terribly pressuring me.
Hope you like the story.

Ps: Don't forget to click the vote button.

(Guys, please go give __EllaMay__ a follow. She's really kind to volunteer on editing this stupid book of mine. All thanks to her, this book became better.❤❤❤)