Hades' New Identity

Hades

Those bloody fates!

I get back to the UnderWorld and dress myself into some 'mortal' clothes. Then, I change my eyes to its true color.. My fake black eyes came back to my normal steel-blue eyes. and I decide on wearing glasses to make sure no god or goddess would recognize me.

It was seven in the morning as I got out of the UnderWorld and visited each and every country.

First, I decided on going into the countries that is most often visited.

I went to Brazil, Afganistan, Bahrain, Indonesia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea and many more...but no... No signs of my future wife. 

Then, I thought of going into crowded countries.

I went to Singapore, Canada, Australia, Great Britain and America. Well, I've had a hard time visiting all the places in America since it was very big. There I went to California, Texas, Los Angeles and New York.

It was already eleven in the evening and here I am still visiting places in New York.

I was walking in a dimly lit street and saw two people.

They are kissing and I was really disgusted. Then, as they broke the kiss,  a girl shouted for help.

"Help!! Helpppp! Help!! "She shouted. When I reached her I noticed she was in trouble. The hand of a man was about to land on her face and I decided to stop it. I held his hand and the girl ran to the side and watched the two of us fight.

I obviously won and the man ran away. Then, I turned to the girl and something in my body made me walk towards her.

"Are you alright? "I asked her and we made eye-contact. My steel-blue eyes met her warm chocolate brown ones. Her eyes are exactly like my Persephone.

I missed those eyes... the ones that I have fallen in love with. Well, she wasn't my Persephone.. Persephone has shiny brunette hair whilst this girl has straight black hair. This girl is taller and slimmer than her but their eyes are just the same.

She nodded and I walked away. I saw she looked at me surprised. Like she was terribly shocked by me.

I return to the UnderWorld after our encounter. There I slept with the image of that girl in my mind..

Oh Hell! I'm becoming disloyal... I should stop thinking about her!

And yeah! Hades doesn't know that the girl is Persephone.. Stay tuned in the story.. Btw, the eyeglasses is like NERDY eyeglasses not some eyeglasses for modeling or something.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and Comment.